Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Receptor rejuvenation

speaker2

[FONT=&quot]Im not to sure if this is a myth or not, but i read that DNP rejuvenates your receptors? would this mean you will react to AAS like when you did your first cycle? or when you do an ECA etc..?[/FONT]

I don't really know anything about this, but I'm curious now as well.

Im not to sure if this is a myth or not, but i read that DNP rejuvenates your receptors? would this mean you will react to AAS like when you did your first cycle? or when you do an ECA etc..?

I'm gonna say it is a myth. Any top pros doubling gains after using DNP? No. So BS then

First time hearing about it and I gotta to say sounds like a pretty absurd claim. By what mechanism would it do that?

the receptor thing is a mish mashed version of simple science mostly homeostasis and body adjustment that meatheads like to throw around

the first time you use androgens you feel like you are 17 again for a reason, cause you aren't used to them. the more you use them the less of an effect it has. that is how it goes. you want that effect again? don't use steroids for a while

the receptor thing is a mish mashed version of simple science mostly homeostasis and body adjustment that meatheads like to throw around

the first time you use androgens you feel like you are 17 again for a reason, cause you aren't used to them. the more you use them the less of an effect it has. that is how it goes. you want that effect again? don't use steroids for a while
This. Exactly. There is no such thing an androgen receptor downregulation. None. Zero.

What does happen is your body is always trying to achieve homeostasis. The more you cycle the less you gain due to the gains you've made previously. Myostatin also plays a role. And relation to genetic potential

Top Bottom