Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recent Dbol Reviews,Opinions

C

Choderboy

hey guys new the board here. so far a great site. i was just wonderin i was planning a dbol cycle 25mg/ed for max 6 weeks. what are your opinions. reviews. im 25. this will be my second cycle. i have been training for 5 years. just though i would like to add a little more size. my goals arent to be huge. just maybe 10 more lbs or so. with the proper Pct is it possible to keep any gains? im not scared of needles either im just feeling out Dbol to see how my body reacts to it when i cycle it with Test in my next cycle. thanks guys. sorry for the long post.

why not test and d-bol this cycle? you'll def get those 10+ lbs with proper pct.

i plan on doing test enth in my next cycle but i want to see first how my body reacts to dbol.

Choderboy said:
hey guys new the board here. so far a great site. i was just wonderin i was planning a dbol cycle 25mg/ed for max 6 weeks. what are your opinions. reviews. im 25. this will be my second cycle. i have been training for 5 years. just though i would like to add a little more size. my goals arent to be huge. just maybe 10 more lbs or so. with the proper Pct is it possible to keep any gains? im not scared of needles either im just feeling out Dbol to see how my body reacts to it when i cycle it with Test in my next cycle. thanks guys. sorry for the long post.

Try doing some research...I'm sure you'll find that opinions vary greatly and you'll get a whole bunch of opinions ranging from super gains with only 10mg ED of dbol to those that have used 100+mg to get any gains. You can also check out the Post Cycle Therapy board (under the Platinum boards) for comprehensive PCT info.

it was just a var only cycle. i gained some not bad mass. got some good strength. but looking for a little more mass. i know dbol will be mostly water but i am willing to try it out. you have to be able to keep some gains with the proper pct.

nahhhh well.. havent really talked about needles to anyone or did research about it. im still doing research about it. i really have only done research on dbol and var but when im ready to try test it will be good

You should not do just d bol you would get alot better gains stacking it with test. My experiences with d bol were awsome, but have always stacked it with something. Good luck

You prolly will gain if everything is in check, may lose alot too... throw in some test like above... Good luck- 25 may do a little- uh huh

Top Bottom