Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rebound gyno, letro and prami, personal experience

stln300zx

The reason I'm posting this is it might help someone avoid what happened to me.

About 8-9 years ago I did my first cycle, I didn't know anything, I didn't do any reaserch for myself, I just blindly followed a friends advice. The cycle was sust/deca/dbol all relatively low doses. I didn't get any anti-e's or PCT. I started getting gyno symptoms about 2 weeks in. Did some research and got some nolvadex and clomid. I was left with a raisin sized lump under my right nipple that isn't noticeable to anyone other then me, even at really low bodyfat.

Fast forward 8-9 years, I no longer cycle, I stay on AAS year-round, the cruise/blast method I guess. Last fall I droped down to my cruise dose and got estrogen rebound and took care of it with some letro, no harm done. About 25 weeks ago I started my blast peroid 1200 mg test-E, 900 mg deca, and helladrol for the first few weeks, that blast was 10 weeks long. I droped down to my cruise dose 500mg test-E for 10 weeks, and about 5 weeks into that I started getting gyno symptoms. I started taking some letro I got from a research chem site which didn't do anything. I usually get some sides from letro and I didn't, it was bunk. I ordered some more liquid letro from 2 different research chem sites, figuring it would increase my chances of getting real product. A few days later the letro came in and I started taking it. I got the normal sides that I get, but the puffyness wasn't reduced, so I upped my dose or letro to at one point I was at 5mg a day. I have heard a lot about dry joint while in letro, I didn't experience that, but the letro dried my nasal passages out to the point where I couldn't breathe through my nose for days. I could sleep, had a hard time eating because I had to breathe through my mouth.

I figured maybe the gyno was prolactin induced so I ordered some Pramipexone. Sure enough 2 days on the prami and the lump under my right nipple was almost as small as it was years ago.

Many people with say to "keep adex or letro on hand in case of gyno" but maybe more is needed. In my case adex and letro did nothing for me. Sorry for the length of the post, but I wanted to cover all the points.

I really don't mean to be a dick or start a big flamefest, but most people can help significantly reduce their chances for gyno and estrogen problems by not taking over a gram of test, and nearly a gram of deca per week, and then essentially staying on a "normal" cycle level of test per week the rest of the time.

Your point is right, however. You MUST keep all the ancillaries you can around at all times. To not do that is stoopit and very short sighted.

B-

Thanks for sharing your situation bro!
One thing I want to add is that ancilliaries IMO is best to get pharm grade if at all possible or at least have some that are real on hand. Few bucks geting the real deal can save you $5k in surgeries later and a lot of headaches.
When taking tren/deca bromo or dostinex is a must I dont care what ppl's experiences are wihtout it. Good to have on hand

I really don't mean to be a dick or start a big flamefest, but most people can help significantly reduce their chances for gyno and estrogen problems by not taking over a gram of test, and nearly a gram of deca per week, and then essentially staying on a "normal" cycle level of test per week the rest of the time.

Your point is right, however. You MUST keep all the ancillaries you can around at all times. To not do that is stoopit and very short sighted.

B-

Most people's goals differ greatly from mine, and therefore my doses are higher. I understand the consequences, and also understand the higher the dose the more severe the side affects. My post was just a heads up, and also to say how good a product pramipexole is.

Most people's goals differ greatly from mine, and therefore my doses are higher. I understand the consequences, and also understand the higher the dose the more severe the side affects. My post was just a heads up, and also to say how good a product pramipexole is.

Isn't pramipexole and drug used to treat parkinson's disease, or do I have things mixed up?

B-

bblazer - yes it is.

I had a lumps as well for over three months. I took letro at dosages up to 5mg, which did nothing for me. Got a hold of some prami at .5mg a day, and the lumps reduced dramatically.

I thought prami would not be effective against hard lumps, only the puffiness and lactation. Does anyone have any insight on why this worked?

I still don't understand it's mechanism of action. It is a dopamine agonist. How would it go after gyno?

B-

as far as i know it works in the same way doetinex/cabergoline does. stimulating the dopamine receptors reduces prolactin levels very effectively. and obviously the gyno was being stimulated by prolactin.

Thanks. I learn something new every day.

It makes me wonder if one of the older parkinson's treatment, Cogentin (benzatropine) would also work, and at a more reduced cost. The trade off for cost would be that its biggest side effects are blurred vision and dry mouth.

Just thinking out loud.

B-

Yes, pramipexole works by lowering prolactin. I started taking it about a month ago and the lump that I've had for nearly a decade is nearly gone. I'm unsure if it will dissapear entirely, but I hope it does, obviously.

As far as sides, dry mouth is one of them, and I got extremely sleepy after dosing for the first week or 2. I've heard people taking it right before bed, but I spilt my doses .25mg twice a day due short half life. A possitive side is greatly increased libido. I also seem to have been in a much better mood since starting prami.

Top Bottom