Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reasoning behind the SuperDrol kickstart?

Psych0ut

Hello gang, I have a question about the exact reasoning behind using SuperDrol as a kicker in a long ester test cycle. Since SuperDrol kicks in so quickly wouldn't you get more out of less by beginning the super d when test levels reach their peak and become the most stable after the 2nd week? For background info I have used it as a kicker in the past and I just realized I never fully understood the reasoning. Thanks in advance for the help guys

Hello gang, I have a question about the exact reasoning behind using SuperDrol as a kicker in a long ester test cycle. Since SuperDrol kicks in so quickly wouldn't you get more out of less by beginning the super d when test levels reach their peak and become the most stable after the 2nd week? For background info I have used it as a kicker in the past and I just realized I never fully understood the reasoning. Thanks in advance for the help guys

the idea is based on the fact that a longer estered test normally doesn't really start to show much until week 5... by kicking with supderdrol, you are getting extra gains from the start while the esters are working and giving you something to really get you going to get the most out of your cycle... as soon as the 4 weeks are up, then the test will really shine and it won't be necessary to be on the kicker...

Top Bottom