Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Reason For Not Making Gains on Tren/Prop??

Catch Wrestler

I am an advanced steroid user(having used them for about 15 years now),but have never used trenbolone before until now.I started off my cycle using 200mg of anadrol/day,1750mg/week sust.,plus 600mg/week of deca.To be honest with you,I pretty much think that the gear I had was fake or conterfeit,as I didn't gain much size or strength.I used the sust for 14 days and the abombs for eight days.Then I switched to using dbol at 80mg/dayfrom day nine,along with 75mg/day of tren acetate plus 100mg/day of prop.Also,on day 19 I started using 600mg/week of eq.Now I'm pretty sure that the tren/prop and eq is genuine,so that's not really an issue.The thing is,I've been using tren/prop for 21 days,and I've only had a slight reduction in bf but not much gains in strength(certainly not like i've heard).Because I've been using steroids for quite some time(although there have been periods where I haven't used anything),I usually need at least a gram of test/week to get good gains,but when I started using the tren/prop,I was only using 700mg/week of prop,and 525mg/week of tren.Now even though the amount of prop is quite low(for me),I'm wondering if this is the reason why I haven't made the sort of gains I've heard of regarding gains on tren(particularly strength gains),or do you think that the amount of prop used doesn't matter because of the fact that I've used 75mg/day of tren.Also,do you think I'd be better off ending this cycle early,and waiting till after pct to try it again,but with a higher amount of prop on the next cycle??
Any help is appreciated.

Little confused ... you think your previous cycle was bunk? Did you order your tren/prop from the same source then? Any sides?

It is all part of the same cycle.The sust and anadrol I got was from a different place to where I got the tren/prop and eq from.
Also forgot to mention that I know that I've only been on for about 30 days(or 21 days if you just include the time of starting the tren/prop,eq),which I know isn't long,but I would have thought that things would have started happeneing by now.The strange thing is,in the second week,my strength went up by about 110lbs on barbell shrugs,and then the following week,I really struggled with the same weight.Also,I put over thirty pounds on chins(extra weight)and was really strong,and then the following week the same thing happened - struggled with just an extra fifteen pounds.
I'm pretty sure the tren/prop and eq is genuine,'cos since using the tren,I've been very tired everyday,needing to have a sleep every afternoon,but today,I haven't used any tren,and I haven't needed to sleep this afternoonand I don't feel tired at all!!!!

Tren and prop is the bomb man, you should be thru the roof on strength...tren is a wierd compound as you can use to cut or bulk, just adjust your diet and then hold on...it's the compound that literaly changes your body...I say you should already be seeing results. Even at tren 75mg/prop 100mg EOD

IF you've been using gear for 15 years, how can you not have a source that you can trust? As well, you should know by now how your body works, and if the gear was fake or not.

My two cents.

First of all,I do have a source that I can trust(now).And I do know how my body works.I'm not trying to find out how it works,but if the prop is too low a dose for me personally to make gains,and if this is the reason the tren isn't giving me the freakish strength gains that I'm expecting!!

at three weeks into your tren at 75mg/d, with or w/o the prop I would think you should be seeing some nice strength gains. I can think of a few things to check. first is protein intake, in my experience I need tons to make gains with tren, however strength always comes on quickly. The second would be to check your routine, all the gear in the world won't help without a routine that works for "your" body.(well, I take that back, all the gear in the world may help a bit).
And lastly, If diet and routine are solid and still nada, then you may not have what you think you do, or it may not be the strength you think it is.

Thanks for the replies bro's.Anybody else got any ideas of what could be up??What could be the reason for the strength gains one week and then strength dropping the week after?? Surely with tren,the strength should be increasing each week til it reaches the maximum??

Top Bottom