x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Rear delt injections

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Rear delt injections within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Just wanted to ask the select bros... Has anyone else injected oil based stuff in their rear delts? And, are there any potential problems? (i.e. nerve endings in the area, large veins, etc.)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just wanted to ask the select bros...

Has anyone else injected oil based stuff in their rear delts? And, are there any potential problems? (i.e. nerve endings in the area, large veins, etc.)

Olympian
    Ajc, there should be no problem shooting the rear delts, but i never did it with oil roids. I can only say that nerves or veins are no problem at all, at least no more then shooting in another place. It is difficult to do it yourself though.

------------------
    Jeff

Don't look back, life is too short

Just an update...All is well. I've been rotating between rear and medial delt heads. This has really seemed to swell my shoulders up. My theory in doing this is that even if putting the test/eq in the muscle has no local benefit, the oil may stretch the muscle so to speak, making it easier to add size. Just an idea...We'll see though.

------------------

Visit my website (free of all Musclehedz pictures) at http://profiles.elitefitness.com

All Natural
    That's interesting. I shot my bro in both delts and both lateral heads of his triceps yesterday with 1/2 cc of 50mg propionate. I used an insulin syringe, whose plunger I pulled out and filled from the top with an 18g, then put the plunger back. Took a long time, but worked like a charm. His tri's looked swelled almost immediately! Lets see if this local "swell" can lead to a more permanent and localized swelling. Bi's will do tomorrow. What kind of size needle did you use and how much in each site?

I'm using a 23 ga. needle and my delts are looking great now.

All Natural
    How long does the local pain last? Is that the only place you've been injecting everything? the delts? They must be sore no?

My workout partner is a nurse and he wants to experiment by injecting in my traps
    with like a 23g 1"
    will keep you posted on that

------------------
    Check out my HardCore Pic sitehttp://www.dell.homestead.com/conan/index.html

Pro Bodybuilder
    doing like my bis..alternating pgf2a and prop eq

I ended up switching to side delts. After 2 or 3 injections, the pain was gone in under a minute. The cycle is over now and my delts look better than they ever have before. I think local shots stretch the muscle (so to speak) creating a kind of 'muscle memory', thus making it easier to attain that larger size.

Now I'll think about hitting the outer part of my triceps. That scares the shit out of me though.

------------------

Visit my website at http://profiles.elitefitness.com for up to date A.S. info and Organon T-shirts.

All Natural
    conan wouldnt a 25 5/8 inch be better for the traps? Man let us know how that goes , Never heard of shooting in the traps.