Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

realy hyge??

juliuspleaser

I just got back from my friends house and its hard to tell if his hygetropin is legit or which one is the "REAL" one or new newer "bootleg"

*His box has no anti-scam sticker
* it has the old hygene symbol on each vial
* his batch number on the box is 20080912 and it matches on each vial as well
* exp date is 2010 11
* the bottom right corner has the hygene symbol but does not say "hygene" under it and it has www.hyge-tropin.cc as the website instead of www.hyge-tropin.cn"
* 25 total vials of 8ius

Everything seems legit. The powder is compressed and not loose

I'm just hesitant because the hyge-tropin.cc site shows the box WITH the anti-scam sticker, so it wierds me out that his box would not have a sticker on it but then send me to the site on it that does have a sticker box while his doesn''t, and the "cn" site has the sticker too. I'm confused, what do u guys think? Legit or not?

Everything seems great but just no sticker... there is no 16 digit code that the hyge-tropin.cc site requires to put in to see if its legit

anyone have the same kit?... btw, i put the "-" between the words for the sites

yes sounds legit...everything you mentions X's out all the fakes that I am aware of....post a picture of the front of the box

not so sure anymore....dont remember what mine said under the symbol wasnt that thats for sure...so many damn fakes some are easy to spot others arent...complicated subject thats for sure..will get back to you

Need pix to know for sure.

Top Bottom