Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it REALLY worth it?

King Cobra

I myself workout because I like to feel good, both physically and mentally. I don't see the point in steroid use unless you are temporarily serving as a paid assassin in Afganistan or something to that effect. For me, bodybuilding is an addiction, and I'll workout day and night to get stronger and more focused. But steroid use for the sake of all out power in and of itself seems pointless to me, especially when I scan these posts and realise people will risk going to prison for them.

most people who go to prison because of steroids are repetitive offenders , and have enough to be considered trafficking, I am from boston and I myself know cops around here will probably take it from you and use it them selves on their next cycle.

Yeah, I imagine most any cop would pay to have that cutting edge in the line of duty. But then again, I've never personally seen a cop who is truly in shape and looks like he's ready to bust some ass.

Maybe if cops everywhere adopted a more strenuous physical training regimen and ate right instead of cramming donuts they wouldn't feel the need for steroids.

After thinking for several minutes over a glass of orange juice, I realize it must come down to 2 factors:

1. will power
2. time

I guess people who are deficient in either of these are more likely to turn to steroids.

My next question is, how do the users on here feel after taking them?

[I have been lifting for the past six years. My peak weight was 180pds. I have never exceeded that weight. If I were to ever desire to bulk up and bump over the 200pd mark it will take more than time. It will take roids.

If you can find someone you trust to supply your stash roids can be a relatively healthy thing. HOWEVER if that source is unavailable you should not test the waters...for prison time is definietely not worth it.

Just take your time....lift hard and be carefull. :chainsaw:

King Cobra said:
After thinking for several minutes over a glass of orange juice, I realize it must come down to 2 factors:

1. will power
2. time

I guess people who are deficient in either of these are more likely to turn to steroids.

2 factors that is in your oppinion. i am not tryin to argue so dont take it that way.

1. "will power" - this imo is not a factor. many here and otherwise have all the will power they need not to use aas. imo its desire, desire to look better, feel better, etc. the will power is to lift to begin with the desire is to look better than the next guy.
2. time- now this imo is all to obvious. the time a person spends to get them its obvious there is no shortage in time. they have ample amount of time lift as well as post here. some- many have jobs that do limit time to lift but they still do it, as well as time to post here. so its not a time thing either.

to me(will not speak for others) its the desire to look the absolute best i possibly can, naturally ive peaked but know i can still look better so i use aas to obtain the DESIRED look.

how do we feel after use. well that will depend on the person as all are different. and i do applaud you and respect your decision not to use aas. but for others that do choose to in a responsable manner there should be the same respect in return.

King Cobra said:

1. will power
2. time

I totally disagree with this. I started using AAS after a serious car accident ~4 yrs ago left me w/a tbi & a few other injuries. After returning to working out, I have been unable to return to anywhere near the shape I was in pre-acccident. I'm not exactly sure why...and the docs I talked to couldn't shed any light on it either. It may have been because of my age (I was 50 @ the time of the accident) or my brain injury. I have not been deficient in either the time to work out (I work out in a well-equipped gym at work) or the will power (I constantly push myself in the gym even though I'm not able to train at the same level of intensity I was at).
So, believe it or not, there are other reasons for using AAS. My goals are realistic; I know I cannot attain a pro-BB's physique or a pro-PL's strength, but I'd like to come close to achieving what I had before my accident.
Maybe if the medical community were more progressive, one of the countless docs I've seen over the years could have at least prescribed some test for me.

King Cobra said:
Yeah, I imagine most any cop would pay to have that cutting edge in the line of duty. But then again, I've never personally seen a cop who is truly in shape and looks like he's ready to bust some ass.

Maybe if cops everywhere adopted a more strenuous physical training regimen and ate right instead of cramming donuts they wouldn't feel the need for steroids.

Dont know about everywhere else but NYPD cops are random tested for drugs constantly(including AAS shit) . As far as cops being in shape...some are, some arent. But in my worthless opinion, the original poster here is right. taking steroids is almost downright idiotic. when you have to take one group of drugs, just to counteract the side effects of another group of drugs you are taking (especially when youre not under the care of a physician) @ some point you have to wake up and think "maybe, just maybe, this shit could be hurting me". And anything that makes my balls shrivel up or my cock stop working is immediatley out the window. I'd rather be puny and weak w/ no acne and a working penis.

Top Bottom