Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really puzzling bloodwork!!

rajbtor

So was on test for 12 weeks, did about 500mg/week, but missed two weeks due to travelling...its been about a month since the last dosage and I did some bloodwork...

my testosterone levels are normal. All my bloodwork is normal. The only abnormal ones were my CPK (heart enzyme) and ALK (liver enzyme), both of which can be high for any given reason and dont imply any usage.

However, my side effects are still lingering. I have extreme bloating in the face, and hasnt subsided, in fact it has gotten worst since my last injection.

Does this make sense? Shouldnt the bloodwork have caught my usage? My doc did a FULL complement of bloodwork.

CPK is not heart enzyme, it is generic for muslce (heart is CPK-MB fraction). It is commonly increased by heavy exercise (or muscle injury).
ALK is more indicative of obstructive process in liver, and if it is mildly high, probably it is not a problem.
Bloating may be from eating too much salty food.
Blood tests can only indicate any complications from AAS usage.

So was on test for 12 weeks, did about 500mg/week, but missed two weeks due to travelling...its been about a month since the last dosage and I did some bloodwork...

my testosterone levels are normal. All my bloodwork is normal. The only abnormal ones were my CPK (heart enzyme) and ALK (liver enzyme), both of which can be high for any given reason and dont imply any usage.

However, my side effects are still lingering. I have extreme bloating in the face, and hasnt subsided, in fact it has gotten worst since my last injection.

Does this make sense? Shouldnt the bloodwork have caught my usage? My doc did a FULL complement of bloodwork.

Well first, you said it's been about a month. What kind of test were you using? If your test levels were really normal then congratulations on a good recovery or you can start to get pissed becuase the gear you got was bogus or weak. Even if you used enanthate.....it should start to bottom out 2 weeks after your last inj.

As for the bloating, here''s what you do because you say it's gotten worse since your last inj. Leave where ever you are right away and go to the nearest walgreens. You'll want to ask one of the clerks where the preg tests are. TEST your self IMMEDIATELY!!
No bro I'm just kidding.....lower your salt intake because that could help bloating but no so much as to puff out your face so I would have doc check you out if it doesn't go down in a few weeks.

:artist:

This does not make any sense. Unless you are superhuman the test levels cant be that normal....
QUestion,
1.is this your first cycle?
2. How much did you gain?
3. What did you do to recover?
I get blood work done on regular basis since I'm on HRT and I can say that the only reasonable way of your levels to be normal is to have used very little test or none at all,
I'm not aware of anyone recovering so fast....that's like recovering in 2 weeks from a 12 week cycle, hard to believe

How high were they?

Would you mind posting the actual results, and not just the elevated ones.

As mentioned, the CK (creatine kinase) would be elevated in response to training.

Top Bottom