Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really need some help here

giantmma

Im placing my order right now and it seems the site doesnt have any Arimidex or Aromasin in hand.
Im not realy prone to gyno but i want some just in case.

It will be a Test E, Tren A 10 - 12 weeks cycle. Got clomid for PCT and HCG during cycle.
Have nolva in case of but im taking peoples judgment at nolva on tren cycles and skip it.

SO!
to my probably retarded question.
Letrozole as i understand it nearly "destroys" ALL estro and in most cases i won't be able to treat my lady right lol

The tab is 2.5mg and it's apparantly too strong. So by taking a smaller piece, lets say 0.5mg. Will that affect the amount of estrogen in the body OR the lenght of the effect in the body?

Hope you guys understand my question.

Theres plenty of options to get aromasin or arimidex... you dont want to use letro unless its absolutely necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Im placing my order right now and it seems the site doesnt have any Arimidex or Aromasin in hand.
Im not realy prone to gyno but i want some just in case.

It will be a Test E, Tren A 10 - 12 weeks cycle. Got clomid for PCT and HCG during cycle.
Have nolva in case of but im taking peoples judgment at nolva on tren cycles and skip it.

SO!
to my probably retarded question.
Letrozole as i understand it nearly "destroys" ALL estro and in most cases i won't be able to treat my lady right lol

The tab is 2.5mg and it's apparantly too strong. So by taking a smaller piece, lets say 0.5mg. Will that affect the amount of estrogen in the body OR the lenght of the effect in the body?

Hope you guys understand my question.

Use PSL. Buy what you need vs making do.

Letro is really a last option for most people. You don’t want to use it if you don’t have to. If you can get aromasin or exemistane that’s your best bet. It’s the same drug FYI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letro is good when you have gyno and need to rid off it. But I have question abt your cycle, why tren ace with test e ?? IMO better to go with tren e from week 1 with test e

Top Bottom