Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it really that bad to start a cycle 165 pounds?

Give us some stats and how long you have been training and your age. That may influence your answer.

srf173 said:
Give us some stats and how long you have been training and your age. That may influence your answer.

agree. however in truth its a personal decision, regardless of other opinions. though its a decision that should be informed and asking for opinions based on your situation is a good idea.

if you are under the age of 21 the use of AI's to prevent growth plate closure is HIGHLY reccomended (even if you are over 21 generally reccomend AI use with any aromatic steroid). its unclear what effects progestins may have on this aspect (also noting that many of them are mixed agonists/antagonists) so their use should be carefully considered.

when i was between the ages of 14-20 or so I was around 180-195 with body fat at least 20-22% at all times during those years, and I have been 6'5'' since age 15.

You can be both skinny and fat at the same time, it's painful! You look skinny with cloths on, but you, well you hope only you, know that you are also 12-20 lbs overfat underneath those cloths, was a miserable time.

Small bones can be disceiving

EQ would be useless to run for 8 weeks.

What are you eating?

If you were going to run a first cycle, maybe try something simple like this:

Wk 1-10: Test E 500mg/week
Wk 1-4: Dbol @ 40mg/day
Wk 12-15: PCT

Top Bottom