Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Really BAD pip.

Good I am glad I was wrong!

yea, dude. u don't want to put heat like u suggested on somethin' that feels already hot. warmth/heat is a possible sign of infection...so it might get worse.

u want to add cold/ice to it.

that's why i stay clear of the glutes...(and only pin the delts) look how many yrs of experience this original thread poster had and he still hit a nerve. it's hard to go back & hit the right spot.

a friend of mine hit either too low or too high & stab a nerve. he was paralyzed (couldn't walk at all) for 2-3 days, (couldn't get an erection) then it got better.

that possibility is scary enough for me...there are hardly any nerves in the delts, nor blood vessels for that matter.

yea, dude. u don't want to put heat like u suggested on somethin' that feels already hot. warmth/heat is a possible sign of infection...so it might get worse.

I know what I am talking about. When you have PIP you NEED to put heat on. Please don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. That is nieve at best. Please read up on abcess and under the skin infections, go to a few dr's and ask them what to do. EVERYONE of them will say to put moist heat on it to disapate it.
Here is just one article:
.htm"]http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000863.htm[/URL]
How to Treat an Abscess With Home Remedies | eHow.com
and yes from heroin helper as they inject:
Abscesses - How to avoid and treat abscesses - Heroin Helper
Ice is about the worst thing you could do.

Ice on an oil injection that is possibly infected? How about hell no. that's the last thing you should do. a heating pad helps dissapate any oil and relieve pressure, as well as relax the muscle so the tissue softens and accepts rather than rejects the oil.

Ice would harden the muscle and cause further discomfort.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Ice would put you in the hospital with unbleivable pain. Maybe thats why your buddy was paralyzed because you gave him some fucked up info?

Ice would put you in the hospital with unbleivable pain. Maybe thats why your buddy was paralyzed because you gave him some fucked up info?

i don't know what steps he took. he just told me he was paralyzed for 3 days cos i wasn't juicin at the same time, i didn't care to inquire further

i jus thought if it's warm, the infection, if any, woulda festered more in the added heat applied??? sorrry.

ur funny. but i can't get mad at u--cos ur chill.

have a great, safe, weekend. check out my article on shoulder pain/rehab--it also applies to golfer's elbow a/k/a tennis elbow. :)

do u take glucosamine? if u don't u should.

take 2 glucosamine vitamins each day to help w/ joint lubrication.

a company called Kirkland makes inexpensive, yet effective ones=-they sell on amazon.com

that's why i stay clear of the glutes...(and only pin the delts) look how many yrs of experience this original thread poster had and he still hit a nerve. it's hard to go back & hit the right spot.

a friend of mine hit either too low or too high & stab a nerve. he was paralyzed (couldn't walk at all) for 2-3 days, (couldn't get an erection) then it got better.

that possibility is scary enough for me...there are hardly any nerves in the delts, nor blood vessels for that matter.

Lol ice on a jab site! Herp derp!!!

Ice would be about the dumbest thing he could possibly do. I have had my share of abcess. Not from AAS but from a brief bout of cellulitis/staph infection. Large ones too. Moist heat, antibiotics and last course, lancing, draining. Fortunatley mine were just under the skin so i did my own lancing(yes....ewww)

Hell, if was on his foot he could just stick it in a wood chipper right? that woult take care of it.

No I don't take any of that stuff for my joints. It never really seems to work. Right now I am taking 5ius per day of gh. 200mg of test cyp per week and 600mg of eq for my joints. I have never felt better. Finding that article that said high doses of test are bad for joints and what aas is good for joints really got me thinking. So what I am creating is a reverse cycle where I wait to higher doses of test at the end of my blast and as such I will use either prop or suspension. There are many more anabolic a choices than test.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Finding that article that said high doses of test are bad for joints

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I have read that a few times too. IIRC its more when run for a longer duration that it has negative joint effects. But again I dont remember exactly what I read.

I also read a while back that any nandrolone over 300mg wk starts to become counter productive for joint purposes.

Got a nurse to take a look yesterday :evil::p and she was fairly confident that i hit the sciatic nerve. Some shooting pain down my leg confirmed this.

The anti-inflammatory difenolac has calmed it down and an ice pack feels dam good too.

so there ya go fellas, dont get complacent with them pins ...top outer quarter of the ass cheek at all times.:supercool

I've done this
It fucking sucks!

Top Bottom