Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was really anxious to jump on 2nd cycle, but sex drive is still low...

xxbignipperxx

I'm on my last couple days of clomid, and although I have been getting boners, my sex drive hasn't returned to normal yet. I really think the Clomid was killing the sex drive, because when I dropped it down from 100 to 50mg's, my sex drive did seem to get better. But then it could be the time off as well for recovery.

I wanted to run an HCG shot, but it was too late. Maybe run it next cycle throughout? Will my balls drop back down like before although I have not used and HCG? They are still a bit atrophied, and would like it to be back to normal. Any suggestions? I have 10,000 IU's right now, and not sure how to run it? I have been off for about 6 weeks now. My cycle was 50mg dbol 1-6, and sust 500mg 3-13.

Why in the hell did you wait so long to start the sust. That stuff takes a good month to kick in. I would not use HCG at this time as it will keep you suppressed. Never run clomid and hcg together as they counter act each other. I would about another month before starting a new cycle.

my personal opionion, you should never take clomid with atrophied testicles. Should have taken some HCG first to get them blown up, then get them working again with clomid if needed.

Top Bottom