Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real sus250?

the guy i bought from is very well known . hell i reckon most of the people on here know him. he has used himself so i dont see why he would see me fake shit.

1 way to know for sure...
Pin that shit lol
It's sust so you should feel the short esters quick and should know for sure by the end of the week.

If it wer me i wouldnt pin that shiit,pinning sumthing u dont know wat the fuk it is??maybe u dont mind trip to hospital with abcess as u dont even hav remote idea wtf ur injecting in ur body,id cut my losses do sum research an get new supplier

I agree with both. I say pin it and see if you feel it. I pin sust300 and can feel it the next day. Sust is pretty harsh stuff so you'll know. On the other hand it could be some bunk ads shit and mess you up. Good luck and find a better source.

Hunter Of Gunmen

i'm in oz to man and I've used a bit of gear and seen a lot of it here but I have never seen anything without a label and it looks totally clear with no colour whatso ever. all the sust ive seen has had some colour. the sust I have now is pretty light but it still has colour and I know it's the shiznit. so the choice is yours pin it or don't

Top Bottom