Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The real risk of mixing steroids and alcohol

Alexcmafie

Bros,

Is it ok to consume alcohol while doing injectables?

Since they don't pass through the liver like orals, are there any risk for your health?

Are there any other issues with mixing alcohol and injectables?

If Steroids make you have a bad temper and you add alcohol can I like get real beeroid rage. lol Beeroid rage, get it? lol

Okay guys thank you for the opinions . . .

steroids aside alcohol is one of the worst things you can put in your body

to me it makes no sense to commit to the lifestyle and drink alcohol. there are always reasons why guys who use steroids still can't make gains and spin their wheels. alcohol is one of them.

as far as you dying from mixing steroids and alcohol. it would depend on how bad you abuse them. theoretically your chances of dying would be barely up, however your gains and results will be inhibited for sure.

this is all about feeding the muscles, would be like eating shit while on a steroid cycle. makes no sense

if you want my opinion if you are an alcoholic work on that first, solve that problem. then use steroids only when you have your head 100% in the game.

Besides the injectable versions of oral steroids (injectable dbol, injectable winstrol etc) injectable steroids are not liver toxic. Alcohol is liver toxic but a drink here or there won't hurt you if you have no pre-existing liver issues.

Alcohol
is fine in moderation but it is not great for you. It is probably the worst thing you can put into your body in terms of your physique goals. It is an estrogenic, lowers testosterone levels and full of empty calories.

The 'beer belly' you hear about is 100% correct. A glass of wine here and there is fine but the less alcohol you consume, the better.

Top Bottom