Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is This Real Omnadren 250. Is This as good as sustanon 250 ???

mardu25

omnadren.jpg

My friend told me that this is better than susta ..... is it true???

Is it enough to take one ampul / veek. This is my firs time to take stereoids. I have now use methandrostenolon 20Mg / veek about 16 days and i want some more action to my muscles.

If you can´t see the image you can find it here:

http://www.sunpoint.net/~turunen1/omnadren.jpg

Sounds like you want to reseach more into the course of action your thinking of taking. Omnadren is the very same as Sustanon, just cheaper. Research on the anabolic board or PM one of the few decent MOD's this board has.

Bouncer

Is This Real Omnadren...Is This As Good As Sustenon...?

Omnadren 250 is similiar to Sustenon 250 in that it is another "combination" of 4 different testosterones...creating a short term/long term effectiveness (some of it "kicking in" a few days, the rest in 2-4 weeks). Other than that, the similiarities begin to disappear. "Omni" retains water, ergo, muscles tend to be more "puffy"...it easily aromatizes, so nolvadex is recommended toprevent the "bitcht= tit" effect. Both contain testosterone propionate (30mg) and testosterone phenylpropionate (60mg)...but sustanon contains isocaproate (60mg) and decanoate (100mg)...whereas omni has isohexanoate (60mg) and hexanoate (100mg). Omni, however, is cheaper. But, "if" you have a choice: sustenon is way better. :)

Re: Is This Real Omnadren...Is This As Good As Sustenon...?

18 inch Biceps said:
Omnadren 250 is similiar to Sustenon 250 in that it is another "combination" of 4 different testosterones...creating a short term/long term effectiveness (some of it "kicking in" a few days, the rest in 2-4 weeks). Other than that, the similiarities begin to disappear. "Omni" retains water, ergo, muscles tend to be more "puffy"...it easily aromatizes, so nolvadex is recommended toprevent the "bitcht= tit" effect. Both contain testosterone propionate (30mg) and testosterone phenylpropionate (60mg)...but sustanon contains isocaproate (60mg) and decanoate (100mg)...whereas omni has isohexanoate (60mg) and hexanoate (100mg). Omni, however, is cheaper. But, "if" you have a choice: sustenon is way better. :)

:eek: Bro, if you don't know the issue then you better don't say anything at all. Information you've posted is way out of date. They have a difference in one last ester only, sustanon has decanoate but omnadren has caproate. But these esters are very similar in action. The other 3 are the same - propionate, phenylpropionate and isocaproate. You won't notice any significant difference if you use omna but not sust.

Top Bottom