Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this real hygetropin

hi just got some hygetropin 10x10iu vials the batch number and that all say there 2010 issue the tops have got hygetropin 10 iu written on it there isnt a security sticker tho are these genuine

Fake - about as fake as it comes bro...
Hope you didn't buy a bunch.
Hyges never come in 10IU vials! NEVER
Never come without anti-counterfit sticker
Never come without hologram sticker
Never comes in clear plastic
Wrong box material, wow horible fakes!

LOL, yes it could be rat poisen too! JK. If it isn't GH it would either be HCG or this medicen for your lungs. I can't remember google fake hgh...

ye will do mate i think its hgh coz im tired all the time and fukin hungry aint had no numb hands or nufink bit of a headache bin doing 4ius a day for a week il test some on a pregnancy test cheers for ya help mate

If you bought enough take 10IU's for 2-3 days straight and see if your fingers swell and get painfull...

It could be real HGH, but that is a moot issue right now. It isn't what you paid for.

There are a lot of peeps on Tradekey and Alibaba that pull this stunt. Buying cheap HGH and just replacing the flip caps with green and making their packaging and labels. Not saying whoever you got this from did it, but not saying they didn't either.

PM me where it came from.

Top Bottom