Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real or fake Omnadren 250?

wildes

Hello! I wonder if you could tell me if I got scammed or made a good deal. I bought ampules with Omnadren(?) and they have a label on them instead of the text being directly inprinted on the glass, the taste of the fluid is like oil but with a bitter aftertaste, so is it real or not??

Here is a pic so please give me an answer as soon as possible so I know what to do with them.

Many thankz!

Last edited:
omnadren

sorry its fake,omnadren is a real substance but:bawling: looks bad the print is on the amp and does rub of{belive it or not},however it looks like a good counter so see how you get on with it. u should not b paying more than £3 per amp

is it true that the print on the label should be stamped on, not printed on? I have those same amps and have concluded they are fake

i agree i have the same ones, the date/lot should be stamped in
not printed on with the rest of the lable ?

i could be wrong, but that batch's lables are diffrent from the others

I have the same ones.Just ordered another 150 amps.Somebody please shed some more light on this.I just did my first amp last night,so its not like I can tell if its fake.

Top Bottom