Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real data available?

JonStevens

[FONT=&quot]Just wondering if there are any sports supplements out there that really work, backed by real scientific data. bodybuilders of course are paid big money to push their products, but do they actually use them? I feel allot better about spending my money on test that I know will give results provided you put in the hard work.[/FONT]

there are many studies on so many ingredients which you can easily find by looking... its a hard sell if there are no studies to back things up

Creatine has a tremendous amount of hard science studies and data behind. Probably moreso than any other supplement out there.

[FONT=&quot]Just wondering if there are any sports supplements out there that really work, backed by real scientific data. bodybuilders of course are paid big money to push their products, but do they actually use them? I feel allot better about spending my money on test that I know will give results provided you put in the hard work.[/FONT]
Supplements are not regulated by the FDA. You can find studies on some ingredients. You just have to look. Creatine is the most studied and proven bodybuilding supplement in history

There are studies on everything... even the positive effects of cinnamon.

The real problem are how these studies are run. Most either have too small a test group, don’t have a placebo group, etc.

The companies massage data to show greatest effectiveness since there’s no regulation.

The TRUTH is that their study is all MARKETING info.

Just the way MuscleTech takes out 3-4 pages in every magazine making it look like a third party article written ABOUT them when it was ACTUALLY THEIR OWN MARKETING team writing the article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom