Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

real dangers of AAS

What is the biggest Danger of using AS

• hormonal imbalances (gyno, small nuts etc)

Votes: 138 40.2%
  • muscle wear tear

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Heart issues

Votes: 122 35.6%
  • Mental issues from coming off ( not willing to come off)

Votes: 44 12.8%
  • additional drug use to stop sides (not talking about novla or clomid )

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • other

Votes: 27 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeatheadJD

What do you guys think are the real dangers of taking AAS
I donno i read alot of these so called horror stories like my dick dont work or i have sensitive nipples
those seem to be rather the small risk of using AAS, bc as long as you are nbot predisposed to certian conditions and use them reasonably (not even responsibly just reasonably ie use anti e's have pct, liver pills for orals etc.)
I donno I think the biggest danger to AAS is the ancilary drug use.
And thats the main reason i think young people should stay away from AAS
First it starts off w/ oral AAS then inject
but then one night you cant sleep so u smoke a joint to relax
or you start taking lots robitussin for the coughs and the numb feelings or vicoden or codene for the pain bc you can now lift 2 or 3 times as much as you used too and your joints hurt, or my fav is when i see real huge guys who dont drink bc they are "on" but snort coke by the ounce or drop E to stop from retaining water on deca(thats just ridiculous) Sure doing these things once or twice every 2 months probably isnt the end of the world but things spiral out of controll.

This seems to me the real problem the increased chance of codependencies
But again this probably only applies to those of us who use steroids for the wrong or at least less reasonable reasons and might have delved into drug use anyway. But maybe if we want to have a truly responsible board we should pin some info on potential mental dangers of taking AAS so peopel will be prepared to deal w soreness or not being able to drink in better ways.

Agreed, that is the purpose of a board like EF, to help brothers minimize and avoid the pitfalls or "dangers" as you have called it, or better put, help bros become responsible users of AAS who might otherwise be unresponsible or unknowledgeable.

Without bloodwork, there is really no way of knowing what is happening to your body internally, that is always a risk.

It's kinda funny when I hear people talk about being addicted to AAS.... I've had a REAL drug problem where I was physically addicted to a substance... Had to go to Rehab twice, and the feeling of getting physically sick if you don't take the substance is True addiction.... Not the desire to do a substance cause you like it....

rizz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom