Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ready for steroids but lost

Editair25

Hey I am 25 years old and I am ready for steroids. Already ran 3 sarms stacks and put on about 15 pounds total if you add up all 3 cycles
this time i want to use steroids
my stats are 5'11'' and 212 pounds. my body fat is right at 15% and no more then that
I had an idea to use testosterone enanthate 600mgs with Dianabol. my question is if i use them together do i need to adjust the dosages lower or can i run them both at the max dosages?

Did you consider just running test for first cycle and see how that goes? I would run 300-400 for 12 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

if this is your first time with steroids then i would suggest test only... you cant see and understand your body with steroids with multiple compounds your first time

I would go with test only as many have stated……. Before you do, get a blood panel to see where you are starting from.
I personally do not recommend an oral only cycle as it will surpress natural test production. I do know people that have done that but I do not recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I am 25 years old and I am ready for steroids. Already ran 3 sarms stacks and put on about 15 pounds total if you add up all 3 cycles
this time i want to use steroids
my stats are 5'11'' and 212 pounds. my body fat is right at 15% and no more then that
I had an idea to use testosterone enanthate 600mgs with Dianabol. my question is if i use them together do i need to adjust the dosages lower or can i run them both at the max dosages?

test and dbol is good but your dose too high

400mgs testosterone enanthate
50mgs dbol
7 caps n2guard
10mgs aromasin
20mgs cardarine

Top Bottom