Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to start first cycle!!!

Gettin2Big

I am going to order my gear today if I get good replies to this cycle. I was thinking on 400mg/wk of eq and 400mg/wk of deca for 10 weeks. With 4 weeks of dbol at 50mg/day, at the beginning to jump start things. Tell me what you think. I will also be adding clomid at the end. I am looking to add strentgh and size. My stats are 5-9 210 with 14%bf. I have been lifting for 5 years.

I also thought about substituting some test ( maybe some cyp) for the eq. What do you think?? I really would like some feedback.

You plan on using any anti estrogens? I will be doing a similar bulking cycle in the winter. I will be doing 600mg of eq for weeks 1-12, 500mg of sustanon for weeks 1-10 and 50mg of dbol everyday for weeks 1-5. Your cycle looks good, but definitely keep the eq in there. It makes you hungry as hell. Thus, it is great if you are bulking. You may want to substitute the deca for sustanon or cyp. You may want to try eq at 400mg for weeks 1-12, sust or cyp at 500mg/week for weeks 1-10 and dbol 50mg ed for weeks 1-4. Then clomid 3 weeks after your last shot. Have some anti estrogens on hand. If that cycle is not appealing, you still will have good results with the cycle you listed. Best of luck.

Mike;)

I would rop the D-Bol to 35mg/Day, I feel that is more then enough for a first cycle and add some Test in there (cyp, enanthate, sust/omna are all good choices) and drop the Deca and stay with Eq at 400-500mg/week. Make sure you have Nolva on hand or run Arimidex/Liquidex through out your cycle. Also Clomid post cycle 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq is a must. Good luck!

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I would rop the D-Bol to 35mg/Day, I feel that is more then enough for a first cycle and add some Test in there (cyp, enanthate, sust/omna are all good choices) and drop the Deca and stay with Eq at 400-500mg/week. Make sure you have Nolva on hand or run Arimidex/Liquidex through out your cycle. Also Clomid post cycle 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq is a must. Good luck!

M18

Very nice advice Mustang.........
As always...........

Top Bottom