Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to setup second cycle.

wanas

Hey Bro's ,can anyone give me a bit of advice on my second cycle?

I plan on:-

12 weeks of test enanthate @ 500mg ew
12 weeks of Equipoise @400mg ew

clomid & hcg as pct.

Going to buy it nxt week so any info appreciated.

xrsist said:
what was your first cycle? what are your goals? stats, age?

agree, need this info before i make a judgement call... either way if you are taking eq i would run it for atleast 14-16 weeks....

35 yrs 6'5" ,222lbs ,around 18%bf ,4500/5000 cals ,300/350g protein and a clean diet ed ,ive been training for around 6 years. My 1st cycle was started 6 months ago , 500 sust ed for 12 weeks ,and my start weight was 201 lbs and i got upto 228lbs ,kept most of it.
Xrsist ,you actually helped advise on my 1st cycle ,I value you opinion very much. Thanx.
xrsist said:
what was your first cycle? what are your goals? stats, age?

I want to gain more size Bro ,would like to get to 250lbs before I start a shredding cycle. thx
socket said:
what is your goal with this second cycle, size or lean up?

wanas said:
I want to gain more size Bro ,would like to get to 250lbs before I start a shredding cycle. thx

in that case, i would, go for

sus 500wk
tren 75mg ed
winny 59mg day
proviron.

And EAT Eat EAT!

wanas said:
35 yrs 6'5" ,222lbs ,around 18%bf ,4500/5000 cals ,300/350g protein and a clean diet ed ,ive been training for around 6 years. My 1st cycle was started 6 months ago , 500 Sustanon ed for 12 weeks ,and my start weight was 201 lbs and i got upto 228lbs ,kept most of it.
Xrsist ,you actually helped advise on my 1st cycle ,I value you opinion very much. Thanx.

sorry bro i cant remember 6 days ago let alone 6 months ago, esp after sunday night/monday morning but anyway... nice gains bro.
have you had blood tests done to make sure all your levels are sweet? they should be by now but if you wanna make sure its prob worth it.
another bulker?

sust 500 week 1-12
decca 300 week 1-10
dball (start) or winny (finish) or var
along with an AI and dostinex on hand

or is there any other compound you wanted to use instead?

socket said:
in that case, i would, go for

sus 500wk
trenbolone 75mg ed
Winstrol - stanozolol 59mg day
proviron.

And EAT Eat EAT!

c'mon socket. Advocating tren for a second run? Where will he go on no 6, 7 and 8 then?

I very rarely disagree with u but in this case i do. Yeah tren is the shit i know. I love it too. But the guy needs to hold off it a bit if he wants all the juice can offer no?

rambleon said:
c'mon socket. Advocating trenbolone for a second run? Where will he go on no 6, 7 and 8 then?

I very rarely disagree with u but in this case i do. Yeah trenbolone is the shit i know. I love it too. But the guy needs to hold off it a bit if he wants all the juice can offer no?

yeah, i understand, i was looking at the 18% BF and thinking that the tr3n could help keep that under control on a bulking cycle. Probably best substituting for D3ca, and saving for later on once he's plateau'd.

Well Spotted!

Top Bottom