Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to learn!

im not big on cruising man but let me ask you this... have you had any bad sides in any previous cycles? tren is some more serious shit so i would kind of like to know what you've experienced in the past before i lay something out for you...

The only problems I've had really were right after the Deca cycle. I shut down hard, and since I didn't know what I was doing, it took me close to 6 months to feel back to normal.

The only problems I've had really were right after the Deca cycle. I shut down hard, and since I didn't know what I was doing, it took me close to 6 months to feel back to normal.

Thats tren for ya, it took me over a yr so be thankful for that.
Have some Caber on hand next time you even think of running it.

^^^ exactly and deca is not just prolactin, but its also estrogen spiker.

if you don't run the proper ancillaries its a double dose of hell.

tren is just plain harsh on the lipids and HPTA. i really beleive that people who abuse tren end up with long term damage

The thing about cruise and blast is ... You need to have bloodwork done before you decide to go on that protocol. Mi would suggest you go see your GP and then, based on those results,myou can start working on cruise and blast ... Given that you have cleared your system of all gear and the levels are as suchnthat it is justifiable to foloow that protocol.

Top Bottom