Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ready to fight against my horrible genetics after 4 years.

fatcoow

I posted on a forum similar to this four years ago,might even have been here...I was discouraged from anabolics due to my age which was 21 at the time, I understood and changed my diet and training.

Since then I have bulked, cut, bulked and cut some more and had my nutrition critqued by a million different people trying to get rid the perfect physique.

The problem is that I am a hard gainer and a hard loser. I know there is name for this somatype, sorry for not knowing it off hand.

I recently got done with a bulk from 180 to 202. It did not go the best but I gained a decent bit of muscle + fat. I am now cutting down again and am at 192. I would ideally like to do a cycle when my cut is over around 5 weeks from now so that I can possibly FINALLY, after four years get a decent visible six pack.

I was an obese child, so I have some weird stuff going on with the stomach fat. Not quite sure what to do. But I train very hard and and smart ( at least in my opinion I have been listening to shit from people since I was 16 getting my form, training protocols and nutrition in check from all sorts of sources so I feel like I know enough to be "competant" not claiming i am a gym hero or a champion like most of you guys )...I am just frustrated and my bodys in ability to look good in the torso region as when I wear a shirt no one can tell...so its the without shirt part that is frustrating me.

I am confused as to what type of cycle to go on and have read and researched a fair bit. From what I can tell, I want to use anavar as it appears to be relatively side affect free and I have a 7 month old so definitely don't want to be extra cranky, or have issues to deal with when I have someone else to take care of.

Any help would be appreciated and also if you feel I have claimed to be some type of workout god, I assure you this is the farthest thing from the truth. I didn't mean to come across as that at all, just extremely frustrated after consistently training for all of my late teens and most of my adult like.

Top Bottom