Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ready for cycle first time

SLeekCrest

Hi I’m 29 years old, 5’8’’ and 165 pounds. No history of using anything, been lifting 10 years. I cut down 50 pounds in the past year with fasting and following steve’s Ebooks. Now I am ready to build back muscle cleanly, don’t want to get fat again dirty bulking. Was thinking of 250mg a week testosterone for 10 weeks. Is this too weak?

at least 500mgs/week of testosterone with ai and sarms is my suggestion

i have no issue with that dosing but i think you should go with sarms your first run... if you just lost 50 lbs. it would be best to start something more mild than steroids and get a better base built first... when you tear down like that, you want to rebuild slower or you are going to put way too much strain on yourself internally and could set yourself up for injuries to happen much easier...

Hi I’m 29 years old, 5’8’’ and 165 pounds. No history of using anything, been lifting 10 years. I cut down 50 pounds in the past year with fasting and following steve’s Ebooks. Now I am ready to build back muscle cleanly, don’t want to get fat again dirty bulking. Was thinking of 250mg a week testosterone for 10 weeks. Is this too weak?

Kinda. It's barely above TRT levels

I would do at least 350mg per week. You only get one shot at your first cycle so take advantage and run 350-500mg per week.

Up the test with an AI and a mild oral and you would be set. But you may want to check out sarms also. They would be very beneficial for where you are at now and would see great results.

What’s your bf? Remember you will get very hungry on first test cycle so leave room for growth. If youve been dropping weight that might be important to you to not bulk again? I think you should look into SARM stack first.

Top Bottom