Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read please need help w/ gyno

anabolic12

Need some help w/ gyno. Well, it finally happened to me and I have used the same cycle before. Using sus250 – 500mgs a week. Started w/ adex .25 daily and continue to bump it up to .50 daily some days the lump is worse, but it doesn’t seem to be helping that much. My question is what can I take to reduce the puffy area plus minimize the gyno. I was thinking about Letro but was concerned w/ it hurting my cycle, for I don’t plan to stop. What are your suggestions?

Honestly, you do not want to mess around with gyno, unless you want boobs. I would get on the letro. The cycle is not important if you dont look good when you are finished!

Honestly, you do not want to mess around with gyno, unless you want boobs. I would get on the letro. The cycle is not important if you dont look good when you are finished!

I agree Just didnt know what to expect w/ the letro... What is the proper dosage for the product? Anyone?

bro just eat letro.. works a treat, its that or tits i mean really i'd be a little less worried about it hurtin your cycle.

25mg of aromasin ED until it's gone

you'll still have your libido without the sore joints and depression

Letro is the only thing that helps when I get gyno. Start at 1mg/day and up to 2.5mg/day if needed.

Letro actually got rid of lumps I'd had for 3 years.

Top Bottom