Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read this if you're looking for your first cycle.

patsfan1379

I'm not trying to arbitrarily blanket everyone's goals, reactions and opinions, but lately there have been a bunch of first timers who are jumping in here with limited knowledge, reading something somewhere about a couple steroids, then asking questions about them. (i.e how do I stack Deca and Dbol if I want to gain 25 punds in 6 weeks.)

So if you are an "average" and I realize EVERYONE is different, so you should read and research what each compound is and how it will affect you and your goals.

Also... MOST IMPORTANT, learn your PCT. Post Cycle Recovery.

If you don't, when you come off you will lose 80% of what you've gained. You will have zero natural testosterone production, your nuts will look like dried raisins and you will end up depressed. Trust me.

Learn the types of test.
Learn test's complimentary compunds, Deca, EQ, Tren, DBOL, A-Bombs. Winstrol etc...
EVERY cycle, in my opinion should include test. Cutting, bulking... Whatever.

So i digress. Most of the guys here want to gain lean muscle.. And bulk...

Here is one of the most used and basic first time bulking cycles around.

Week 1-4 DBOL @ 30mg/day
Week 1-10 Test Enanthate @ 500mg/week
Week 1-10 Deca/EQ @ 400mg/week
Week 1-10 Nolvadex @ 10mg/day
Week 1-10 Arimidex @ .25mg/day

Research the PCT forum for your PCT. But you'll need HCG, Nolva & Clomid

It doesnt get any easier or more basic than that.

Good luck and keep reading.

:chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

i think 10 weeks is too long for most people, and you dont need three drugs in your first cycle. nolva and adex throughout the cycle is a waste of money for most as well, as most people simply dont get any sides from small doses

good post... but i think the first cycle should be nothing more than test.. well maybe a few weeks of d-bol.. but when u just use test you know how u react and what sides u develope.. then u can use other compounds as deca in the next to see what sides you get from that..and so on

So this is why a post like this is good for everyone. New guys will learn by reading agreements and disagreements with my philosophy about what serious users do.

New guys will need to weigh all costs...

Price.
Goals.
Sides your willing to risk.
Etc...

Keep em comin guys!!! :)

for 99% of people looking for size, first cycle should be:
test 500mg a week for 8 weeks (sust, enenthate, prop, cyp)
dbol 30mg first 4 weeks
have nolva on hand and clomid and hcg for post cycle.

all this talk about lean gains and shit like that is totaly dependant on diet. i get plenty of lean gains on anadrol.

patsfan1379 said:
perhaps a little explanation would help others understand. :)
well its a bad "first" cycle..for someone who knows how they react to various gear test/deca/dbol is a very very good cycle..

a first timer has no idea of a few things when they put hormones into their body
1.how will i react to an estro based compound (test and dbol)
2.how will i react to a progestin (deca)
3.did my gains come from the test te deca or mainly the dbol?

i wouldnt expect gyno from 400mg of deca but it is very possible combine test with it and you dont know if you should be treating for estro or progest..
the other thing is there is no need for 900mg of anabolics for a first time user..

personally i feel test is a base for every cycle so one should learn how they do on say 500mg of test/wk..after that one can build stacks adding one new compound so that it is relatively easy to gauge where the gains are coming from..

Top Bottom