Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reaction

Jheat76

So I just did a Test E injection and immediately after pulling out the syringe I got and prickly burning and tingling sensation in my tongue and lips and my chest felt very heavy. It was rather intense for a minute or so then the tingling went away but my chest still feels somewhat stressed. Can someone please tell me what happened? I've done any injections and this is the 2nd time pit of close to 50 injections that this has happened.

So I just did a Test E injection and immediately after pulling out the syringe I got and prickly burning and tingling sensation in my tongue and lips and my chest felt very heavy. It was rather intense for a minute or so then the tingling went away but my chest still feels somewhat stressed. Can someone please tell me what happened? I've done any injections and this is the 2nd time pit of close to 50 injections that this has happened.

It's possible you hit a vein or something like that and also psychological once it happens you can freak out a lot too.

It is easy to hit a nerve or get too close to one at certain sites. Stick to easier injection sites like glutes. Once you feel something odd, the mind takes over and it escalates.

Top Bottom