Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

jcmbbfuture

Hey guys. Just to get everyone up to speed I am going in to my seventh week of my Pre contest diet with about 10 1/2 weeks left until the big day. So far I have lost close to 20lbs and I have gotten close to single digits in bf. (No I dont have exact #s and I will explain why later)

Today i started my Pre contest cycle of:

250mg test e weekly (week 1-10)
200mg tren e weekly (week 4-10)
400mg mast e weekly (week 1-10)
20mg halo daily (week 7-10)

I have prami on hand in case and I am not running an AI. Some advise against this but with the mast and the low test I won't have a problem. I have hcgen to run mid-post cycle. My pct will be hcgen, DAA, the prami if needed and hemotest. I am getting n2guard as well just in case.

Starting cycle stats:

5'8 and some change
Between 200-205lbs
About 8-10% bf

The reason I do not know exact numbers is because I dont like Getting caught up in them. I will know my exact weight when I weigh in for my contest. I try to go on how I am looking more than anything. For 11 weeks out I am very confident. I already have vascularity in my quads and coming into my abs. My quads are already separated from knee to hip. Hopefully starting this cycle will enable to maintain a steady weight while continuing to cut bf. I have my diet completely dialed in and next week I will add in the cardio. I hope to keep this log as detailed as possible. Any questions or comments are welcomed and appreciated!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Definitely looking forward to watching your progress bro. I do have a question though. Why did you choose to run test e only being 10 weeks out? Obviously less pinning but it tends to make me hold more water. Interested in your thoughts. Obviously with your current success and low body fat i am not questioning your methods. Just curious on that one bro. Good luck on your journey and in your show bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Definitely looking forward to watching your progress bro. I do have a question though. Why did you choose to run test e only being 10 weeks out? Obviously less pinning but it tends to make me hold more water. Interested in your thoughts. Obviously with your current success and low body fat i am not questioning your methods. Just curious on that one bro. Good luck on your journey and in your show bro.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

To be honest the less pinning is a big part man but I really dont have an issue with the water at such a low dose. Also with the very sodium and carb restrictive diet I am not very worried. I know the mast well help out also. If it becomes too much of a problem then I will drop the test a couple of weeks before the show.

good luck. a log or pics would be nice to help follow your progress

And Steve I am gonna try and get a few pics up in the next couple of weeks. I have some older off season pics that I have posted before but I want to get some good ones to show the progress I have made. I am very picky about my pics and I am very hard on myself.

These are old shots of my legs. They have come a good ways since then. Sorry for the outdated pics guys! Hopefully they will give u some level of understanding as to where I am.

So I got up this morning pretty refreshed. I know its been only one pin but even using test e gives me a significant increase in well being and mood after only a few hours from the injection. Its now time for meal #1 of the day. For those interested my diet is as follows:

Meal 1
10 egg whites
3/8 cup of grits

Meal 2
8 oz pink salmon
6 oz sweet potato

Meal 3
8 oz chicken breast
6 oz sweet potato

Meal 4 (Pre workout)
50g whey isolate shake
2 tangerines (optional)

Meal 5 (post workout)
8 oz chicken breast
2 medium bananas

Meal 6
8 oz talapia
1 cup spinach or asparagus

Pretty simple diet here. Carbs are moderate (about 200g), protein is about 285g and my fat is very low. (About 10-15g) I know its a bit old school but it has been working very well. Energy levels stay okay and I can still get a little pump in the gym. Off to breakfast!

Nice. Cant wait to see the final product. Diet is nice and simple. Damn I wish I could eat sweet potaotes without gagging. They are definatley a BB'ing super food.
I expected your carbs to be lower. I know for me carbs make a huge difference. I was at apx 100g carbs and it was killing me. I upped it to apx 200 and I look way fuller. I look ok when I wake up but 1hr after a cup of oats wham...full body pump.

Top Bottom