Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Damn buddy thats good on a diet! You said you don't have a weight and right now thats the way its supposed to be. Get as hard as you possibly can your weight doesn't matter its how you look. I was just wondering if you knew though. IF you clean out your pm inbox ill pm you my number and might head up there before i go back to work and hit it with you if the ole lady doesn't mind.

That's the plan man!! Just get hard and ripped! Ha ha. I am going all off of my looks. Def shoot me your number man! We will have to get one in. And she works out at the same gym so it won't be an issue. Ha ha.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

That's the plan man!! Just get hard and ripped! Ha ha. I am going all off of my looks. Def shoot me your number man! We will have to get one in. And she works out at the same gym so it won't be an issue. Ha ha.

Na my ole lady man, she prego right now so hopefully ill get to come.

So I just finished an okay chest workout. My elbow has been giving me fits again these past few weeks so I have been held back a bit. That is no excuse though!! O started w/incline dumbbell. After my two Earl must sets I grabbed the 100sx15, then 110sx15 and finished with the 120sx14. I already was burning a good bit after those. Damn low carbs! Next was incline barbell. After warming up with 135x20 and a moderate set of 225x15 I jumped up to 275x8!!! (I eeked out 15 counting forced reps!) Then I dropped to 225x6 and down to 135x 20! Talk about a set! My chest felt dead but I had more! Next was inclined db flue! I go heavy on these! I went 55x10, 70x8, then grabbed the big ole 90sx6! I felt strong but my chest was dead! I like to end with high reps so I went for dips to failure with my body weight for 3 sets. Talk about exhaustion! I had one more set though. My last workout is pushups. I do them a bit different than most. I do them in a Smith machine with the bar on the lowest knotch. I go til failure and move the bar up a knotch. I repeat this until I am almost standing erect! The pump and burn is crazy! My chest is looking full from top to bottom, inside to outside! Veins are popping like crazy! Every day I get more pumped! I can't wait to keep progressing!

Looks good brother, good luck!

not sure what is up w/ your elbow but a lil trick we use at our gym is to fill a small dixie cup up about 3/4 with water and freeze a whole mess of em.. then when they freeze you peel back some of the cup and hold the bottom and rub it on the part of the elbow that hurts. we do this right after training to minimize swelling on guys who have 'tweaked' their elbow. seems to help.

if that doesnt help we put them on a rehab program and a NO SUGAR diet and a diet that will help minimize any inflammation.

Good Luck

not sure what is up w/ your elbow but a lil trick we use at our gym is to fill a small dixie cup up about 3/4 with water and freeze a whole mess of em.. then when they freeze you peel back some of the cup and hold the bottom and rub it on the part of the elbow that hurts. we do this right after training to minimize swelling on guys who have 'tweaked' their elbow. seems to help.

if that doesnt help we put them on a rehab program and a NO SUGAR diet and a diet that will help minimize any inflammation.

Good Luck

Thanks a lot for the tip!! Its just some pretty severe tendonitis. It flares up at some times worse than others. I just push through it. I will try the ice trick though!

So legs are down for the week! It was a pretty good workout. I decided to go high reps and I really paid for it. I started with squats and went 195x30, 235x20, and finally 285x15. This weight is not generally heavy but after 50+ reps I was spent. Next was leg extensions. I kept these light as well. I starter with 155x15, then 185x15, then 215x15 and finally 240x12. I had a HUGE pump and the veins were starting to pop! Next exercise was iso hammer strength standing curls. These I went 2(25s) on each sidex15, next was 3(25) on each sidex12 and finally was 4(25) on each sidex 8. I didn't go crazy in these and just tried to feel a good contraction. Last exercise for hams was stiff leg deadlift. Again I kept it light doing the first 2 sets of 225x15 and the third for 20! Needless to say my legs were dead. I wasn't finished though. Last exercise was walking body weight lunges. I did 3 sets of about 60 yards a piece and called it a day! All together a successful workout! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Top Bottom