Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Lol im 24. How old are u

Ha ha. I am young myself! Just 22. I ran my first cycle in January. I built up a really good natural foundation and even though I am young, I have been consistently bodybuilding for almost six years. From age 18-22 I put on nearly 50lbs naturally and felt ready for the next step!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Lots of first timers, thats awesome! Good luck guys i hope y'all have a great experience in your first show and continue in this sport. Its very addictive but very self gratifying. Lil advise- hit it hard, don't cheat on the diet your just cheating your self, and step on that stage like you built that mother fucker "you own it"! Show the judges your confident and you diserve to be up there. They like to see confidence in the way you pose and conduct your selves up there. Good luck to all you guys this year and JCM hope to see you and meet you soon, and may even be good fellow competitors one day. What shows are you doing this year?

Me too. Ive actually done 2 contest diets before, but i backed out of the shows. I got down to 170@ 4.5%

Thats just like a boy i trained, put on close to 50lbs in a yr ,he was 17 and natural ,this bro got strondg, went from 6'2 at 150lbs to 200 quick , we went to a bench contest meet and he got imtimated, i said "go for it" nope, after all was said and done we found out he would have won, i my eyes he was going to be a super contender that ever came out of our state (benching 485 naturally) then he went and found a girl and that was the end of that!(sigh)BTW he was a good 250 at the contest so i can't understand why he wouldn't go for it, i offered to pay the entry fee, I had to listen to him piss & moan all the way home.

Ha ha. I am young myself! Just 22. I ran my first cycle in January. I built up a really good natural foundation and even though I am young, I have been consistently bodybuilding for almost six years. From age 18-22 I put on nearly 50lbs naturally and felt ready for the next step!

That is very impressive natural progress bro and capitalizing on those high natural test levels when young. Its too bad more don't take that approach as you did

Lots of first timers, thats awesome! Good luck guys i hope y'all have a great experience in your first show and continue in this sport. Its very addictive but very self gratifying. Lil advise- hit it hard, don't cheat on the diet your just cheating your self, and step on that stage like you built that mother fucker "you own it"! Show the judges your confident and you diserve to be up there. They like to see confidence in the way you pose and conduct your selves up there. Good luck to all you guys this year and JCM hope to see you and meet you soon, and may even be good fellow competitors one day. What shows are you doing this year?

Thanks for the advice man!! I think diet is #1 when getting ready for a show and I am as perfect as I can be. (The slight ocd helps. Lol) I know my first tine on stage I will be a bit nervous but I also know that stage presence is SUPER important. I practice posing nearly every day I try to keep a confident mind set no matter what! I hope we can meet one day soon as well! I am only going to do the MS. I will be at the Southern Classic just was well but just to watch. (My girlfriend is competing in figure there)

That is very impressive natural progress bro and capitalizing on those high natural test levels when young. Its too bad more don't take that approach as you did

Thanks Rick! I am very hardheaded and for most of my bodybuilding journey I have had this "I can do it on my own" approach. I worked hard to do all I could naturally and that is why I preach low dosing, diet, and training to a lot of new guys on here. U can do so much on your own and people dont understand that. When I really realized my potential as a serious bodybuilding competitor and built a serious foundation is when I decided to take the next step.

Where you train at? Might have to come up there hit a work out with ya, do a lil posing. What weight do you think your going to come in at?

Where you train at? Might have to come up there hit a work out with ya, do a lil posing. What weight do you think your going to come in at?

I train at knockout fitness in flowood. Its a great place man. Good environment and great equipment. Plus its open 24/7. Come on up any time man! I am hoping to come in at 190 something. I am still over 200 with not a whole lot of fat to lose. (Most weight loss will come from water) I dont really have a set goal though. I just want to look good!

So I just finished an okay chest workout. My elbow has been giving me fits again these past few weeks so I have been held back a bit. That is no excuse though!! O started w/incline dumbbell. After my two Earl must sets I grabbed the 100sx15, then 110sx15 and finished with the 120sx14. I already was burning a good bit after those. Damn low carbs! Next was incline barbell. After warming up with 135x20 and a moderate set of 225x15 I jumped up to 275x8!!! (I eeked out 15 counting forced reps!) Then I dropped to 225x6 and down to 135x 20! Talk about a set! My chest felt dead but I had more! Next was inclined db flue! I go heavy on these! I went 55x10, 70x8, then grabbed the big ole 90sx6! I felt strong but my chest was dead! I like to end with high reps so I went for dips to failure with my body weight for 3 sets. Talk about exhaustion! I had one more set though. My last workout is pushups. I do them a bit different than most. I do them in a Smith machine with the bar on the lowest knotch. I go til failure and move the bar up a knotch. I repeat this until I am almost standing erect! The pump and burn is crazy! My chest is looking full from top to bottom, inside to outside! Veins are popping like crazy! Every day I get more pumped! I can't wait to keep progressing!

Damn buddy thats good on a diet! You said you don't have a weight and right now thats the way its supposed to be. Get as hard as you possibly can your weight doesn't matter its how you look. I was just wondering if you knew though. IF you clean out your pm inbox ill pm you my number and might head up there before i go back to work and hit it with you if the ole lady doesn't mind.

Top Bottom