Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

No gym yesterday or today... weekends are my off days and I can tell u that I am ready for tomorrow!! I want to go in today but I force myself to take a break. I have to give my elbows a rest more than anything! I am getting super pumped about my future progress. It seems that every day I see an extra little vein popping or a bit more separation in my legs. I know 100% of my progress so far has been my hard dieting and training so I can't wait to see what I do with a little help. Thanks again for those following! I really appreciate your support and it is just one extra thing that keeps me going!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Im in for this one also. Im 4 weeks into my contest prep for the Mr Arkansas Title in August. Glad to see im not the only one dieting this summer

Im in for this one also. Im 4 weeks into my contest prep for the Mr Arkansas Title in August. Glad to see im not the only one dieting this summer

Awesome man!!! I know its no fun dieting but it will be worth it! I will be sure to follow your progress as well. Is this your first show?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom