Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Sweet man! U feel pretty good about it? U need to post some pics. His name is Martin and he is doing the master's and open I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Oh sweet great guy we had a run in in the overall but I had to take that to the house. Good looking guy though glad to stand up there with him.

Love the veins through the upper pecs bro! Very nice! Lol@ spikester. Had to take that to the house. Classic!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Oh sweet great guy we had a run in in the overall but I had to take that to the house. Good looking guy though glad to stand up there with him.

Ha ha. Yeah man. He is a good guy. I am glad u did well! He is a bit older and judging from your avi u had him. Lol.

Love the veins through the upper pecs bro! Very nice! Lol@ spikester. Had to take that to the house. Classic!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks man!!! They are really starting to pop! The picture honestly doesn't do it justice!

U look great man!!! Congratulations! As soon as u get more pics post em up!

Great man! I wish the best of luck to u!! I am hoping to win the jrs this year and bump up to the open next year! Not sure if I will be national level yet but that is my two year goal. Lol.

Top Bottom