Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Thanks man!!! I am a firm believer that legs and back win shows! These two muscle groups happen to be my two strongest body parts. Lol. Its also fun getting that jaw drop when I pull up my shorts!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Have to admit bro i am jealous. Lol my back is great. Legs on the other hand just not there yet. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Have to admit bro i am jealous. Lol my back is great. Legs on the other hand just not there yet. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks man. I really really appreciate it. Legs are tricky! U have to just experiment until YOU find what works for YOU! Everybody responds differently. I am a big compound movement leg guy. Nothing works better! Close stance ham to calf squats, stiff leg reads, and walking lunges make up the meat of my workout! Heavy weight and high reps!

Sick legs bro! For me they are the worst/hardest muscle group to grow, mainly due to my height which makes the muscle so damn long.

Great job though.

Sick legs bro! For me they are the worst/hardest muscle group to grow, mainly due to my height which makes the muscle so damn long.

Great job though.

Being your height I am sure they are man!!! U have a long way to squat down. Lol. Just look at it this way...the length of your muscle bellies give you enormous potential for size! Meaning if u fill them out...u will be ENORMOUS! That is one advantage that I have. I am a shorter guy with long muscle bellies with tons of room to grow! :) Just keep killing them man!

Hey JC whats your buddys name i prob run into him this morning at prejudge. We didn't have that many competitors as a hole but a good bit of body builders, real good practice show. Ready to knock this out tonight.

Hey JC whats your buddys name i prob run into him this morning at prejudge. We didn't have that many competitors as a hole but a good bit of body builders, real good practice show. Ready to knock this out tonight.

Sweet man! U feel pretty good about it? U need to post some pics. His name is Martin and he is doing the master's and open I believe.

Sadly enough no workout for today but I do get my next pin!!! Lol. Here are some updated pics though!

Some serious size! Lookin good!

Top Bottom