Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Sweet man!! If you want it bad enough, go for it!!! We need some more big guys!! I would love to help u out any way possible!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Thanks bro appreciate it. Once I lean out sub 10% bf the road to 300lbs (lean bulk mostly) begins :evil:

Holy shit!! That's huge. U have a good 10 inches on me man. It is tough to feel out that frame but u can do it man.

Lol you have no idea... Lol.

Alright guys. Just got done with my arm workout and it went pretty well!! I started w/close grip bench and after warming up with 145x30 and 235x30 I did two ridiculous triple drop sets! In those I started with 285x15 then dropped to 235x12 and finally 145x20. After those two sets alone I was PUMPED!! Next was db triceps extensions. I keep these light and go for a good stretch and pump. I started with the 80x20 then 100x15 and finished with the 120x15. By then my trust were nearly dead!! Last was cable Tri pressdowns. Again I go for the pump! I only did one working set. I pinned the whole stack (95lbs) and put 4, 5lb weights on top and pumped out ten before dropping to 70lbs where I squeezed out 6 more! Consider tris dead! On biceps I went hard as well! After my two warm up sets with 105 lbs I did 145x12. The second and last set was a bitch. I threw on 2 tens and pumped out 165 for ten them dropped to 105 for 6 and finally 55 for 12! Man I was pumped. The vascularity was crazy!! Especially across my shoulders! Next was machine preacher curls. I started at 130x12. Next set was 170x10. My final set I went 200(the whole stack)x10 and did a drop to 110x6!! I finished with bent over db concentration curls. (Arnold style) I started with 50x8. Next was 60x8. My final set I went heavy with the 70sx6 and dropped to the 35sx8!! Mark bis down as finished as well! All together a pretty good work out!!

I know these pics are random but just a few updated leg pics from today's arm workout. Lol. I am working I'm the tan!

Wheels look good bro!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks man!!! I am a firm believer that legs and back win shows! These two muscle groups happen to be my two strongest body parts. Lol. Its also fun getting that jaw drop when I pull up my shorts!

Top Bottom