Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

The mississippi hu? lil to far away. i wanted to do our show, its the pine belt show down for a good practice show. Its this weekend may 12th. then hit the greater gulf states june 22-23. good luck this year buddy where you from?

Sweet man! Go for it. I am not familiar with either of those shows however. Where are they held? I am from the Jackson area. Actually next door in a city called pearl. I was origionally wanting to do the Southern Classic. It is the first weekend of June but I dont feel ready for such a big regional show. The MS is July 21 and is a bit smaller and more of my level. I am trying.g to start from the bottom and move on up man. Hopefully one day have that pro card.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Just got done with an okay shoulder workout. I didn't have much juice going into the ggym today for some reason. Just one of those days i guess. I decided to take it a bit easy and go lighter than usual. I started with dumbbell shoulder press. After warming up with the 60s and 80s I did 3 working sets with the 100s for sets of 15. I didn't feel very strong but I managed to pump them out pretty well. After my third set I did a drop to 75sx8 then to 50sx10. My shoulders were throbbing but it was on to the next one. Next was military press. I did three working sets starting at 195x8 then 215x10 then finally 235x8 and I squeezed out 7 more partials before I dropped down to 145x10. Talking about a pump! Next was up right rows. I changed this up from usual and did them I'm tie Smith machine. After warming up with a quarter and next a plate ok each side I did one working set with a plate and a quarter ok each side. I got that before 8 then dropped to a plate for 8 then down again to a quarter for 8. That one set was all I needed to be done. Lol. Next was funnelled laterals. I like doing these at the end and just focusing on the contraction and pump. I started with 40sx10 then 50sx10 and finally 60sx8 followed by a drop to 35sx6. Needless to say that after this my medial and anterior delt was toast! My last exercise was bent over dumbbell laterals superset with rope lateral raises. I pyramid up in weight so I went 30x10, 40x10, and 50x10 on the dumbbells while going 30x10, 35x10, and 40x10 on the rope. You can mark shoulders down as done!!!! All in all it was an okay workout. I can't wait for the gear to kick in so I can really kill it!!!

Sub'd for this one! Everything sounds like it is going well, best of luck. I know depending on the carbs I can do ok with them also when I cut. If you talk to branch warren he still eats a lot of carbs when he cuts for show. As long as in deficit and doing that cardio you will be golden.

Looking forward to pics. You are a big boy lol

Sub'd for this one! Everything sounds like it is going well, best of luck. I know depending on the carbs I can do ok with them also when I cut. If you talk to branch warren he still eats a lot of carbs when he cuts for show. As long as in deficit and doing that cardio you will be golden.

Looking forward to pics. You are a big boy lol

Thanks for the support man!! I do well with more carbs. A lot of the people who I know think 200g is a bit high for Pre contest but it is working for me. I have continued to lose fat and the funny thing is that I have done no cardio for the past 4 weeks. I am gonna add it back in this coming week though. I like the branch warren reference. Def my favorite current bbuilder. My current goal is to actually grow into the show and considering that I have just started my gear 11 weeks out when when I have already lost so much fat tells me its completely possible! I am pumped for the next 10 weeks!

Sweet man! Go for it. I am not familiar with either of those shows however. Where are they held? I am from the Jackson area. Actually next door in a city called pearl. I was origionally wanting to do the Southern Classic. It is the first weekend of June but I dont feel ready for such a big regional show. The MS is July 21 and is a bit smaller and more of my level. I am trying.g to start from the bottom and move on up man. Hopefully one day have that pro card.

Same here buddy starting small hopefully end up a pro one day. Man i know where you from im from hattiesburg. The pine belt shown down is a smaller show in petal bout 5-10 mins north of hatti. If you wanna come i can get you the address and you could come check it out. The greater gulf stats is a big show in Metairie IFBB pros on fri then all us on sat. Its a national qualifier, so hope to qualify for nationals next year.

Same here buddy starting small hopefully end up a pro one day. Man i know where you from im from hattiesburg. The pine belt shown down is a smaller show in petal bout 5-10 mins north of hatti. If you wanna come i can get you the address and you could come check it out. The greater gulf stats is a big show in Metairie IFBB pros on fri then all us on sat. Its a national qualifier, so hope to qualify for nationals next year.

Sweet man!! U aren't far from me at all!! I have a buddy doing that show! I thought about going myself but I stay so busy with work, training myself, and personal training on the weekends that I dont have much time. Its juniors this year then hopefully open next year and if I can go to nationals in the next three years I would be happy. Man I wish the best of luck to u! Maybe we can compete against each other one day!

Nice work on those military presses man. Not feeling it and still getting 225 for reps? Beastmode!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks for the support man!! I do well with more carbs. A lot of the people who I know think 200g is a bit high for Pre contest but it is working for me. I have continued to lose fat and the funny thing is that I have done no cardio for the past 4 weeks. I am gonna add it back in this coming week though. I like the branch warren reference. Def my favorite current bbuilder. My current goal is to actually grow into the show and considering that I have just started my gear 11 weeks out when when I have already lost so much fat tells me its completely possible! I am pumped for the next 10 weeks!

You can def fill into a show. Bill haris used to be around 230 offseason and fill into a show at around 250, so def possible. Keep going bro, you got this.

I want to do a show one year but
With my height I need to weigh A LOT so it's a long journey. I hope to put on some serious mass over the next year or 2 so I can compete at a high level (for fun, not expecting to become mr.o but still a high level if possible) get us big guys back on the map. I am sure I could get bader on board with that! Right bro!?

Nice work on those military presses man. Not feeling it and still getting 225 for reps? Beastmode!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Ha ha. Thank man!! I have a powerlifting back ground so strength and going heavy is in my DNA! It will get better. I promise!

You can def fill into a show. Bill haris used to be around 230 offseason and fill into a show at around 250, so def possible. Keep going bro, you got this.

I want to do a show one year but
With my height I need to weigh A LOT so it's a long journey. I hope to put on some serious mass over the next year or 2 so I can compete at a high level (for fun, not expecting to become mr.o but still a high level if possible) get us big guys back on the map. I am sure I could get bader on board with that! Right bro!?

Sweet man!! If you want it bad enough, go for it!!! We need some more big guys!! I would love to help u out any way possible!

Top Bottom