Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reach your goal with low doses/Jcm's Pre contest cycle log!

Nice. Cant wait to see the final product. Diet is nice and simple. Damn I wish I could eat sweet potaotes without gagging. They are definatley a BB'ing super food.
I expected your carbs to be lower. I know for me carbs make a huge difference. I was at apx 100g carbs and it was killing me. I upped it to apx 200 and I look way fuller. I look ok when I wake up but 1hr after a cup of oats wham...full body pump.

I have been waiting for u to chime in burn! I respond pretty well to the right kind of carbs at the right time of day so I really dont have issues with bloating. the low fats help help as well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

So I just finished my back workout and I must say it was pretty good. There wasn't so much as a performance increase (I am running long ester injectables lol) but I did feel a bit more motivated and intense today. I started my back workout with barbell rows. I warmed up with 145x15, 195x12, & 235x12. I did three working sets with 285x8, 325x8, & 375x 6. After my last set I did a drop to 235 for a burnout. I love heavy rows!! Next was 4 sets til failure on pullups. I love that good stretch and pump from these and they are a bread and bitter exercise for back! Next was dumbbell rows. I do both sides simultaneously because I have a hernia and the balanced weight on both sides doesn't bother it. I like to go light on these and get a good squeeze. I did the 60sx15, 80sx15, & 100sx12. My back was nearly spent by this! Next was reverse grip pull downs. I love the stretch I get in my lower pats for these. Again my back is pretty tired and I am going for a good deep stretch! I did 160x12, 200x10, & 240x8. My next to last exercise was a superset between the hammer strength iso lateral mid row and cable lat pullovers. I only went 3 plates on the rows and was shooting fir 12-15 reps all 3 sets. The pullovers were light as well only topping out at 52.5lb for anywhere from 10-20 reps. The pump was pretty damn good. My final exercise was partial deadlifts. I kept these light as well only topping out at 325x10. I kept these very slow and controlled with a good squeeze at the top. Needless to say, my back is spent!! I can't wait to hit tomorrow and to keep seeing improvements!!

Nice. Cant wait to see the final product. Diet is nice and simple. Damn I wish I could eat sweet potaotes without gagging. They are definatley a BB'ing super food.
I expected your carbs to be lower. I know for me carbs make a huge difference. I was at apx 100g carbs and it was killing me. I upped it to apx 200 and I look way fuller. I look ok when I wake up but 1hr after a cup of oats wham...full body pump.

Cut them into cubes (between 1/2" to 1" squares) toss them in olive oil, bake the at 400 degrees for 25-30 min, then the last 5 minutes turn it to broil to crispy the top layer...very good bro! Don't have to eat it like a baked potato, plus get healthy fats,,,use can use coconut oil if you want.

So I just finished my back workout and I must say it was pretty good. There wasn't so much as a performance increase (I am running long ester injectables lol) but I did feel a bit more motivated and intense today. I started my back workout with barbell rows. I warmed up with 145x15, 195x12, & 235x12. I did three working sets with 285x8, 325x8, & 375x 6. After my last set I did a drop to 235 for a burnout. I love heavy rows!! Next was 4 sets til failure on pullups. I love that good stretch and pump from these and they are a bread and bitter exercise for back! Next was dumbbell rows. I do both sides simultaneously because I have a hernia and the balanced weight on both sides doesn't bother it. I like to go light on these and get a good squeeze. I did the 60sx15, 80sx15, & 100sx12. My back was nearly spent by this! Next was reverse grip pull downs. I love the stretch I get in my lower pats for these. Again my back is pretty tired and I am going for a good deep stretch! I did 160x12, 200x10, & 240x8. My next to last exercise was a superset between the hammer strength iso lateral mid row and cable lat pullovers. I only went 3 plates on the rows and was shooting fir 12-15 reps all 3 sets. The pullovers were light as well only topping out at 52.5lb for anywhere from 10-20 reps. The pump was pretty damn good. My final exercise was partial deadlifts. I kept these light as well only topping out at 325x10. I kept these very slow and controlled with a good squeeze at the top. Needless to say, my back is spent!! I can't wait to hit tomorrow and to keep seeing improvements!!

Nice workout bro, similar to something I would do...take one body part and annihilate it! I will sub in for this...what show are you doing?

Nice workout bro, similar to something I would do...take one body part and annihilate it! I will sub in for this...what show are you doing?

Thanks man!! I appreciate u following! I am doing the junior division at the Mississippi. Its an npc state comp. That's how I do all of my workouts! I pick a muscle and kill it with compound movements and mostly free weights. I love going heavy but I have had to back off a bit Pre season. I like the sweet potato idea. I just slice mine, wrap them in a paper towel, tie them up in a plastic bag and throw them in the microwave. They cook up in mins and taste great!

Whats your split look like again bro? your hitting everything once a week or twice?

I OCD over splits terrible.

I keep it simple man.

Monday-chest
Tuesday-legs
Wednesday-back
Thursday-shoulders
Friday-bis/tris

Everything I crush once a week. It usually takes me at least 2-3 days to fully recoup for any muscle I train. (That is when I am off of course) One reason I have always been able to progress is because I am very cautious of over training. I do a lot of HIT style training and I am usually in the gym no longer than 1hr 15mins.

The mississippi hu? lil to far away. i wanted to do our show, its the pine belt show down for a good practice show. Its this weekend may 12th. then hit the greater gulf states june 22-23. good luck this year buddy where you from?

Top Bottom