Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A raw powder question pertaining to powder oxymethalone (a.k.a./Anadrol-50)

bodytemple75

I'm not sure, but could you just cap the powder in capsules and take orally? Due to the fact this stuff is in the same strength catagory as a few other hormones that can be taken orally in raw form. (or so I hear...) What's this stuff like injectable when prepared from a powder? I gather it must be unreal, since you get a lot more w/ the stomach, along with the liver kidneys don't break it down as much. ( as w/ oral admin does) Also,... Is this compound 17-alkal...something or other? I'm not entirely sure, I'm aski'n you guys here...

Thanks guys

Info appreciated

Yeah, that is exactly what I thought bicepts. Oxymethalone is strong enough taken orally, but having made into injectable from raw powder has to be taken w/ "very extreme catution" I would imagine. I can't even imagine what that would be like... Not something to be taken lightly,IMO. My question is do you think from the raw powder, it could be used by prepared in capsules for oral admin.? This is if one had access to the chemical raw active powder ingredient of course. As with a good number of bro's on here using powders in their research projects, I would like to know how this compound would normally be prepared, taken the specific characteristics, and all considerations of this very strong compound oxymethalone.

Thanks...
I always appreciate the help.

Make an oral liquid suspension

suppose you want to make 100 mg/ml

Throw 2 grams into a graduated cylinder and then fill up to the 20 ml line (with bacardi 151 and/or everclear)

Then inject mixture into a vial to prevent the alcohol from evaporating away.

Last edited:
then drink up!

each ml would be 100mg. So take half a ml twice a day maybe.

or make any concentration you want, this is just an example

actually I forget if its even possible to do 100ml concentrations in bacardi151/everclear

I can't remember what exactly was posted, where, by who or how acurate the statement is, but somewhere I read that this so called reduced liver toxicity due to the avoidance of one pass throught the liver is invalid.

Couldnt you chop up the tab and put it in a capsule than shove it up your ass. :idea: When you swalow anything your stomach absorbes 40-60% of the tab when you shove it up your ass you absorbe 90%.

Top Bottom