Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ratios

Ok ok! Looks pretty not too bad! Personally I like to have my highest single calorie meal at breakfast because I am typically most active in the first half of the day! You will have to decide for yourself work and exercise schedule permitting...... still even though you say ectomorph I would avoid having much carb calories on your dinner meal. Without meeting you I'd say your calories are pretty close to on point. Hope that helps a bit.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Helps a lot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a construction painter and decorator Steve, very active job [emoji30] sometimes wish I could sit at a desk all day

1) You a brit? Just asking lol
2) An ectomorph with a busy job looking to bulk. 4000kcals etc as written out may well be a starting point. I'm probably ecto-meso and back in the day it was a labouring job (meat in a factory). So I really had to put the calories away.

1) You a brit? Just asking lol
2) An ectomorph with a busy job looking to bulk. 4000kcals etc as written out may well be a starting point. I'm probably ecto-meso and back in the day it was a labouring job (meat in a factory). So I really had to put the calories away.

Born and bread mate
Yer I expect the calories to rise as I progress, dreading it in all honesty. Not a big eater and I know that don't go down well on here but it is what it is, just means I work harder.

Could you have a look at these meals and give your opinion?
382c195b7f347f14ec7be09d6cf48ad5.png

6e1e22632cfb118c66b9eab8ac7f631d.png
meal 2 and 3
f71194bba04e528ec9fe29027dd01662.png
dinner

afc29f6f2665d5ca6552c2639d2e6d18.png
basically my snacks after gym

I am not a big vegetable eater either. A good quality greens powder really helps you get your greens in. This is the product I use -> https://innotechnutrition.com/product/bodyflex-supergreens
Tastes decent and the price is reasonable. I add it into my shakes.

I see zero fish in your diet. Fish has a lot of health benefits and omega 3 fatty acids are very important for improving muscle insulin sensitivity. If you don't want to eat fish, at least add in a fish oil supplement.

Ok so I'm a Brit too (living in South Wales now). In my laboring days snacks were everything. I'd stash food in my locker. Were I to ever go back to that life I'd have carb and protein shakes as well as sandwiches etc on the go.

I am not a big vegetable eater either. A good quality greens powder really helps you get your greens in. This is the product I use -> https://innotechnutrition.com/product/bodyflex-supergreens
Tastes decent and the price is reasonable. I add it into my shakes.

I see zero fish in your diet. Fish has a lot of health benefits and omega 3 fatty acids are very important for improving muscle insulin sensitivity. If you don't want to eat fish, at least add in a fish oil supplement.

Really not into fish lol I could probably eat abit of fresh cod from the counter but even that's making me pull a face right now haha
I eat a lot of chicken eggs and beef there my go to sources..
I'll check out the greens powder buddy

Ok so I'm a Brit too (living in South Wales now). In my laboring days snacks were everything. I'd stash food in my locker. Were I to ever go back to that life I'd have carb and protein shakes as well as sandwiches etc on the go.

Beautiful place wales.. I have a cooler with all my food in it lol it's bigger than my tool box
Full of almonds other nuts sometimes the odd Jaffa cake [emoji1320]

Top Bottom