Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate my cycle 1-10

Biskuit

Please feel free to rate my cycle if you think it is good or not.

4 weeks of dbol 30mgs? 20mgs?

12 weeks of sustanon 500mg per week
n2guard and aromasin as needed
PCT: this is where my issues start, should i do
nolvadex, clomid and n2guard here? or should i add in cardarine and ostarine? how bad will i get shut down on this cycle and should i do bloodwork prior? let me know what you think be honest

Please feel free to rate my cycle if you think it is good or not.

4 weeks of dbol 30mgs? 20mgs?

12 weeks of sustanon 500mg per week
n2guard and aromasin as needed
PCT: this is where my issues start, should i do
nolvadex, clomid and n2guard here? or should i add in cardarine and ostarine? how bad will i get shut down on this cycle and should i do bloodwork prior? let me know what you think be honest

I don't know what you're aiming for or anything about you.

Pretty basic cycle man, test and dbol. I have no issues with your dose. With the dbol, start with 20mg and move to 30mg if desired. Always start low. With PCT, I recommend using Clomid, Nolva, N2Guard, N2Generate ES, Ostarine, Cardarine, and aromasin (if needed).

The cycle looks fine to me. Just make sure your AI regimen is on point with that much sustanon topped with dianabol.

Based on your lack of knowledge I would not rate this highly. I would rate it a 1, but since you would probably still make some gains (with many side effects), I’ll bump the score up to a 2.

Top Bottom