Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate and give me advice of my cutting cycle

newcomer90

-13 to 15 percent body fat
- 3-4 cycles under my belt ( all for bulking ) but all were at a very low dose so they were just ok
- Training for 6 days a week and doing cardio daily for 40 minutes
- I am only 167 cm and weighing roughly 84 kgs and around 13-15 percent body fat ( started lifting roughly 5 years ago ( on and off and my weight has increased from 62 kg to 96 kg then I am cutting naturally until reached my current weight of 84kg
- My diet is roughly 1800 calories ( 200 gram of p , 50 g of fats and 150 grams of carbs )
-never used TREN before so I am thinking to do
week 1 to 10 test p 100 mg eod or 100 mg twice a week
week 1 to 10 Masteron 100 mg eod or 100 mg twice a day
week 1 to 8 tren a 50 mg EOD and may be 75 after week 5 if all good
week 5 to 10 winny 50 mg ed ( oral )
cabergoline ( Dostinex ) 0.5 mg twice per week
Aromasin 12.5 mg every second day
PCT
three days after my last injection
clomid and nolva for 4 weeks ( I just need the exact doses )
I have access to Huq but not sure if I am gonna run it or not ( different opinions, some use it during PCT and other uses it during the cycle and some don't even know about it )

Is that a safe cycle? I am a short Guy so I am happy with my size, crazy arms, wide shoulders, v taper, wide chest but big belly and the love handles are killing me

please help me

i wouldn't stack in winny with tren ever. horrible sides! do you want your hair to fall out? if so yeah run that

i would run that stack like this:

tren 300mg a week
test 175mg a week maximum
mast 400mg a week
cardarine
n2guard
other ancillaries

PCT:
perfect pct

Tren and winstrol are the two single worst steroids for hair loss. Stacking the two together would be a recipe for disaster.

If you want to run an oral finisher, use anavar. I personally don't think any oral is necessary but if you want to run one - that would be the best option for your goals.

Do something like this -

tren 300mg a week (100mg MWF)
test 150mg a week (50mg MWF)
mast 600mg a week (200mg MWF)
cardarine 20mg/day
aromasin 5mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
n2guard

(optional) anavar at 50mg/day for last 5 weeks

PCT:
Perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thanks guys for the amazing advice
I might use anavr instead of winny at week 5 if I needed
will use Hcq the last 3 weeks before my pct
why should i drop the test ? any specfic reasons ?
I have never tried the tren before so I am thinking of 50 0r 75 mg Eod or three times a week ? 150 mg to 225 mg per week ? what do you guys think ?

Yes, you can mix in the same syringe. It is actually preferred since you will save having to pin more often.

HCG is a terrible idea so just drop that all together.

Some guys like to keep test low when running tren because tren is extremely powerful. When you add high test to that you can really get the side effects coming in strong.

you guys are just aswsome and I am not even exagerated
Thanks heaps for your helo and support
week 1 to 10 tren ( 75 mg + test 37.5 mg ) eod
Masteron week 1 to 10 ( 200 mg twice weekly )
so I will be injecting almost everyday
test p is avilable in 10 ml vial ( 100 mg per ml ) so how to get only 37.5 gram of test p

Top Bottom