Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate this cutting cycle

Virtuoso

Weeks 1-10: Primo @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-10: Cyp @ 200mg/wk
Weeks 1-6: Proviron @ 25mg/ed
Weeks 6-10: Winstrol @ 50mg/ed

HCG and Nolva for PCT

Was told that a test should be used as a base but can Tren Enanthate be used as a base instead? Sust is also an option for base. Stick with Cyp or no?

You can use anything, it is only that your diet is going to determine the results. What you use will determine how strict you need to diet. Obviously you will need a tighter diet using water retention androgens than you would using high anabolics.

You can cut on tren enanthate. Actually, I would say that would be a better "cutting" agent than test.

Unfortunately, you do need some test in you for normal functions. So....

Maybe 1cc test prop and 1cc Tren enanthate twice weekly. That should be your very bare bones minimum amount of test.

AAP said:
You can use anything, it is only that your diet is going to determine the results. What you use will determine how strict you need to diet. Obviously you will need a tighter diet using water retention androgens than you would using high anabolics.

You can cut on tren enanthate. Actually, I would say that would be a better "cutting" agent than test.

Unfortunately, you do need some test in you for normal functions. So....

Maybe 1cc test prop and 1cc Tren enanthate twice weekly. That should be your very bare bones minimum amount of test.
+1

Virtuoso said:
Weeks 1-10: Primo @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-10: Cyp @ 200mg/wk
Weeks 1-6: Proviron @ 25mg/ed
Weeks 6-10: Winstrol @ 50mg/ed

HCG and Nolva for PCT

Was told that a test should be used as a base but can Tren Enanthate be used as a base instead? Sust is also an option for base. Stick with Cyp or no?

Glad to see you back brotha.

I'm currently on 500mg Primo and 300mg Test E per week.

You can cut or bulk efficiently on this cycle. According to my diet, I'm lean bulking. Been shedding fat while adding some serious LBM. I can imagine how nice this combo would be for cutting if I lowered my carb intake and upped my cardio.

200mg of Cyp is nice for basic support at ten weeks. If you haven't used tren before I'd save it for another run. You shouldn't see any water weight on this cycle. Keep the sodium low.

Have fun!

the original plan looks good to me. I'd save the sust and tren for a later cycle. dropping the test and using a tren base could lead to some sides.

Top Bottom