Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rapid weight gain and back pain?

ColumboWeiser

I have gained over 17lbs in less than 18 days! MY lower back is starting to hurt! It is as if my shoulders and upper back are getting too heavy! I am in too much pain to do legs, what should I do? :bawling:

just fina...it is the back pains that I have gotten before...it is from my lower lubar region locking up...
my ciroprater loosens it up, but it goes back within a few days!

I am on fina cycle too and have gained 20lbs in 4 weeks. My lower back right side is starting to hurt more like a muscle pain. But to be safe I've upped the water intake.

I was gonna say the kidneys once you mentiond Fina as it can be hard on them but if your ciropractor helps then it may be a pull or strained muscle...that is the only thing I can think of..Hope you feel better

M18

17 pounds in 18 days is a lot of weight and your body hasn't adjusted. Your putting a strain on your lower back with the extra weight that's why it hurts. You weren't far off by saying your shoulders and back are getting too heavy. Maybe try icing it? Hope this helps.
Bloc

I have the same problem I have gained 15lbs in a couple weeks and my lower back has been KILLING me I couldn't finish leg day the other day and I had to wear a belt just to help my dad do siding. My friend is a massage therapist and he had me lie on my back on hard ground and raise my butt off the ground up on to my shoulders so your knees are in your face. Now slowly set yourself back down but make sure your pelvis is rotated forward (stretching your back muscles). Keep your knees up. And while you walk around try to keep your pelvis right underneath you not rotated backward like most weightlifters do. It helps trust me.

What do you expact to happen....LOL

Wait until your ankles and knees start feeling the extra weight....

Top Bottom