Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rant,rant,rant!!!

2NDOMEGA

I am so tired of guys that put us down for making the most of the bodies the good Lord gave us. You know the little Pussy boys that are hanging around the gym with 14 inch arms. They say he is fake he must take steroids. Like roids are bad or something. Let me say I love our country, I served in Desert Storm. But with all the regulation we see these days makes me feel like we are living in some third world country under an evil "dick"tator. Seems our government wants to make anything they can't control, tax or get a kickback from illeagle. Don't you feel we are taxed enough? Our forefathers got fed up with this kind of treatment, threw a bunch of tea in a harbor and said let's get it on! Now some tree hugger would call me a radical, maybe I am. I spent most of my adult life working in law enforcement and know how fucked up the system is. I have seen guys selling crack to children get slapped on the wrist, while dudes caught with a little juice have had civil liberties taken from them for life "gun ownership". Having steroids in your possession without a script is a felony so is murder so is lying about the value of goods on your insurance claim after a fire. Get found guilty of any of these and you lose alot of your rights. While we have streets over running with "thug life" who time and time again break the law in such away they leave a victim behind. And they are turned back into the streets. I realize some of these guys do get sent to the bighouse but most are back on the street in a matter of a few months. I was told by a federal judge one time that he expected this kind of behavior out of repeat offenders. But when dealing with a basically good guy, first timmer he tried to leave an impression on them so he let them serve a little time to steer them away from trouble in the future.Maybe a million man march of guys that can bench over 300lbs would get some attention. If you read this far thanks. I just needed to blow off some steam, now I think I'll break some shit....Later....

good post bro...i agree all the way...nice from a fellow miitary man

some people may not agree with your post...as usual....but if you have served for this country and u see the way we get treated by civilions....you would be resentful too...oh and the pay sucks too

bicepts101 said:
good post bro...i agree all the way...nice from a fellow miitary man

some people may not agree with your post...as usual....but if you have served for this country and u see the way we get treated by civilions....you would be resentful too...oh and the pay sucks too

i'm with ya bro, i wonder if they would take away my civil liberties (gun ownership) oh wait a minute they want me to go back to iraq in oct. i guess 16 months was not long enough the first time.

kahbab said:
i'm with ya bro, i wonder if they would take away my civil liberties (gun ownership) oh wait a minute they want me to go back to iraq in oct. i guess 16 months was not long enough the first time.

pretty fucked up man...

Good going there judge, punish those wrong doers! Especially those first time wrong doers. Since those repeat offenders don't care how long you put them in there they are going to go back to the streets to do it again. This going to become my catch phrase, but WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!

You pretty much just summed up my feelings about the federal govt.

The "million bodybuilder march" has a nice ring to it!

Top Bottom