Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ranking peptides vs sarms

gilbertght

I ordered AAS twice online and the two times my gear was seized, and both times I received a letter from customs explaining the cause of seizure, no more, this was my last time I believe I was lucky to get away with, I still want to try something that really works , not like the over the counter shit, so what do you suggest between peptides or sarms for a 26 year old guys looking to bulk, and how about legality? I found some webs of pep and sarms located in the usa so I won't to worry dealing with customs, thank you.

Sarms1.com best quality and price. Since they're research chemicals you won't have to worry about anything getting taken, all legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right above your post you will see information about all SARMS & peptides written by George. He does a great job of explaining what you can get out of each. Give that a read and you can tailor a cycle to your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi brotha, in my humble opinion if you want to bulk go with sarms, I would start with ldg,mk677 and gw although gw is not a sarm there usually sold on the same sites, but be careful sarms are faked and underdosed to so do your research. Peps to be honest I have very limited experience I like molanatan (probably wrong spelling) but this one won't help you bulk up unless your taking about your dick lol, seriously peps are a bit of a mind field and you really need to know what each one dose for instance they have peps that heel,tan you all sorts of things

sarms1 is the best place to buy SARM's

stay away from the peptide market, it is an absolute clusterfuck these days. 99.9% of peptides are fake as fuck

a simple sarm's stack is the triple stack.

or you can simply use GW along with LGD or ostarine.. very simple

SARMs are going to be a much better choice for you. We have a great source here in sarms1 so you know what you are getting. With peptides most are complete garbage.

The problem with peptides now a days is that it's a total crap shoot as to what you actually get. Peptides were great when they first came out but now the market is loaded with fakes.

I wish I had a peptide source to use and recommend but I don't. Every source I looked at had just as many negative reviews as positive ones.

I would say results wise, SARMS are better then peptides in every way anyways. If you need a source for SARMS, order them from sarms1.com. They are US domestic so there is no issues with customs.

You can read up on all the different SARMS and how they work here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

Top Bottom