Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ranger and other Diabetics DREXX needs help!

DREXX

I want some advice from diabetics. Ranger and Anabolic Diabetic you better help me :)

Here is the situation.

My little bro is a diabetic and wants to get really lean possibly compete.

I myself know alot about diabetes, dieting and training but I would like some info on how other diabetics get cut.

He is currently only taking in 2 insulin shots per day. One with breakfast and the other with super. He is using Humulin R and NPH as his types of insulin.

Should a diabetic bodybuilder inject smaller doseages more often?

My gut feeling is he should be using small dosages of insulin with every meal. Possibly humalog 5-6 times per day to maintain normal blood sugar.

What do you guys do for your insulin? (of course he will consult with a doctor before he changes anything)

About cardio....

What is a safe way for a diabetic to do cardio in order to lose fat?

As you know if a diabetic does too much exercise he will have low blood sugar and get weak and possibly faint or go into a coma.

That means that I can't possibly have him doing an hour of cardio on an empty stomach.

Do you guys rely on short but frequent cardio sessions or do you rely more on diet to lose fat?

What do you guys do for diet?

I have him doing a diet that is like this.

Calories = 12 times his bodyweight
Protein = 30% calories
Carbs = 40% calories
Fats = 30% calories
Meals = 6

Give me some ideas guys... How can my diabetic bro get shreded???

Thanks for your time!

Top Bottom