Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randomly going hypo.Is this from being on gh for a while?

Been on gh for about 7 months now at around 2-5ius per day.Most of the time 5 ius a day.But recently been going hypo here and there when I dont eat too many carbs is this from the gh?What are the chances the gh can make me turn diabetic?There is not a single person on either side of my family tree that has ever had diabetes btw.

I've been going hypo (occasionally) post training without slin. I've never used GHh or IGFf.
On a heavy gear cycle.
I not a doctor, but I don't think going hypo is a sign of diabetes.
I bought a blood glucose monitoring system, but damn the test strips are expensive. I'm still trying to find a good deal on some.
My theory is that I'm burning massive amounts of glucose while training, and when I don't eat immediately PT, I go hypo.
Hopefully someone else will post more info on this.

gymratforlife said:
Been on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - for about 7 months now at around 2-5ius per day.Most of the time 5 ius a day.But recently been going hypo here and there when I dont eat too many carbs is this from the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - ?What are the chances the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - can make me turn diabetic?There is not a single person on either side of my family tree that has ever had diabetes btw.

Sorry to hear you're going hypo - no fun at all. I think it could be down to the GH. I used to get the same problem taking even 4iu / day. It seems counterintuitive to think that GH could cause hypoglycemia, since it's secreted in response to low blood sugar levels. But if you're healthy and you take high doses (i.e. non-clinical doses) or GH (or IGF-1), you'll often get a period of hypoglycemia, followed by hyperglycemia. The main reason for this is that GH causes an impairment of glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity, so your cells don't respond to insulin. Insulin resistance itself causes feelings of hypoglycemia. But this isn't actually diabetes. However, the longer it goes on, the more insulin is released from the pancreas to counter the downgrading of the receptors which normally respond to insulin on the cells. So, you definitely have to get on top of it a.s.a.p.

If you start to experience excessive urination, thirst, and appetite, you should take action. I had to come off GH, and switch to low grain, no sugar foods; increase cardio. Also, I steered clear of orals, because when you come off these, you often have increased cortisol levels, and this in itself causes glucose intolerance. Obviously, depending on your weight, this alone could be the cause of you going hypo, because the heavier you are, the greater your chances of developing glucose intolerance.

Hope it all works out!

lmm23 said:
Sorry to hear you're going hypo - no fun at all. I think it could be down to the gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - . I used to get the same problem taking even 4iu / day. It seems counterintuitive to think that GH could cause hypoglycemia, since it's secreted in response to low blood sugar levels. But if you're healthy and you take high doses (i.e. non-clinical doses) or GH (or IGF-1), you'll often get a period of hypoglycemia, followed by hyperglycemia. The main reason for this is that GH causes an impairment of glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity, so your cells don't respond to insulin. Insulin resistance itself causes feelings of hypoglycemia. But this isn't actually diabetes. However, the longer it goes on, the more insulin is released from the pancreas to counter the downgrading of the receptors which normally respond to insulin on the cells. So, you definitely have to get on top of it a.s.a.p.

If you start to experience excessive urination, thirst, and appetite, you should take action. I had to come off GH, and switch to low grain, no sugar foods; increase cardio. Also, I steered clear of orals, because when you come off these, you often have increased cortisol levels, and this in itself causes glucose intolerance. Obviously, depending on your weight, this alone could be the cause of you going hypo, because the heavier you are, the greater your chances of developing glucose intolerance.

Hope it all works out!
Thanx for your input bro.K to you.

GH wreaks havoc on blood sugar levels. I think that's the main reason it has "fat burning" effects.

I said it 15 years ago and I'll say it now -- the most overrated anabolic compound in existence. And has more negative sides than acknowledged.

Nelson Montana said:
gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - wreaks havoc on blood sugar levels. I think that's the main reason it has "fat burning" effects.

I said it 15 years ago and I'll say it now -- the most overrated anabolic compound in existence. And has more negative sides than acknowledged.

OH NO! you mean "Big Blast" or "Unleashed" doesn't fix it???
WTF!?!?

LOL ...I'm just teasing you again ...what can I say, you've grown on me.

I actually replied because I was going to ask you to elaberate on your response ...do you feel it's because it's cycled incorrectly? ...or in too high a dose? ...I think almost all of us look to using human growth hormone - somatropin - in the future, to some capacity ...even if it's to at least help curb SOME of the effects of aging

Top Bottom