Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ran out of Test for 2 weeks...

MightyMousePL

First time poster. I have come on the site multiple times doing some research in the past.
So a couple weeks ago i ran out of my supply of Test Cyp. I had been using 600mg week for the past couple months on it. Before that i had been using Sust 250 for about 1 1/2 years straight. Probably not the best thing to do but just didn't want to come off. About 2 months ago i started having some libido and erection issues and just chalked it up to stress. But no since i have not had any injections its basically non existent. Finally got my hands on some more Cyp 300mg.
Now i am wondering what i should do. A friend of mine said it might be a good idea to try and front load and use hcgenerate.
Basically i am freaking out about what is going on and want to figure out the best possible solution. I have had no decline in performance in the gym and my energy levels are still decent. Just not much of a sex drive and erection. My stats are 5'3" and 145 pounds. Kind of a long post but can anyone help point me in the right direction. Thanks!!

Try the front load, or your first two injections closer together in time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

First time poster. I have come on the site multiple times doing some research in the past.
So a couple weeks ago i ran out of my supply of Test Cyp. I had been using 600mg week for the past couple months on it. Before that i had been using Sust 250 for about 1 1/2 years straight. Probably not the best thing to do but just didn't want to come off. About 2 months ago i started having some libido and erection issues and just chalked it up to stress. But no since i have not had any injections its basically non existent. Finally got my hands on some more Cyp 300mg.
Now i am wondering what i should do. A friend of mine said it might be a good idea to try and front load and use hcgenerate.
Basically i am freaking out about what is going on and want to figure out the best possible solution. I have had no decline in performance in the gym and my energy levels are still decent. Just not much of a sex drive and erection. My stats are 5'3" and 145 pounds. Kind of a long post but can anyone help point me in the right direction. Thanks!!
It's obvious you fucked up your natural hormone production for not coming off gear. I'm guessing you're young. No proper PCT was even mentioned.

When you're on gear for that long without a break it's really difficult to come back. Hense your sex drive is all fucked up.

It's like a car. If you don't start that sucker for 1 year. It probably won't start, because the battery is dead. You'll need to jump start that shit.

So to jump start your natural testosterone back you need to do high amounts of HCG. Go do research on it. I'm not going to spoon feed you. But I do believe it's somewhere in the 5000iu range. Then PCT afterwards.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, no need to front-load here. Actually there really isn't a need to front load in any circumstance.

Top Bottom