Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ran a cycle of sarms and pct now want to try some gear. any help?

collateral74

alright guys i'm 6'4 230lbs and about 13% body fat. i just ran a cycle of SARMS, LGD and MK677 for 8 weeks and liked it and just finished my mini pct. i really want to try some gear and have done alot of research but i really dont want to do the PCT from evolutionary.org. its to much to take in. i am wondering if this cycle looks good for a beginner and if this small pct will suffice? thanks for the help

CYCLE:

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/day

PCT:
15-18 Clomid - 50mg/day
15-18 Nolva - 20mg/day

the 2 SERM pct is not enough and besides it is way too short anyway

instead do 6 weeks of just clomid/nolva and cut those dosages in half. and run hcgenerate with it for 8 weeks total

also you should get n2guard for on cycle support

don't go cheap with pct bro. you aren't gonna recover from being shutdown for almost 18 weeks (yes 18 weeks if you count the ester) doing a weak 4 week serm only pct!

also run bloods before your cycle too to flag any issues BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

If you are not going to run a thorough PCT then you are not ready to cycle plain and simple. PCT is the most important part of a cycle.

If you are not going to run a thorough PCT then you are not ready to cycle plain and simple. PCT is the most important part of a cycle.

Its a big misunderstanding when people think that PCT is not as important as the cycle itself.

In a lot of cases people make a lot of gains during the cycle, but once they come off, the PCT is horrible, they do not recover and start losing all of the gains they have made.

That is why you see people here putting so much emphasis on the PCT. You would want to keep those gains, not waste them.

Top Bottom